Draft Positon 24

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by freemanjc19, Jan 17, 2022.

1. AshyLarry06

AshyLarry06 Well-Known Member

467 Messages
    573 Likes Received
    Linderbaum is a BEAUYST. We need that kind of manster in the middle alongside The Govnah. Good Riddance to bad rubbish that Connor "The Holder" Williams is gone, lord knows no one in Cowboys Nation will miss that sad sack of ****. Biadasz i can live with for another year because hes still young and there's a slight chance that he can still improve, especially with a LG who isn't completely and utterly inept at doing his job. I actually do have faith in McClay & Co. to go draft OL high as well because theyve done it before and clearly are willing to invest high draft capital into the OL. Lets hope one of those guys fall to us...

Satchel89 likes this.
  2. Pessimist_cowboy

Pessimist_cowboy Well-Known Member

11,674 Messages
    13,288 Likes Received
    BPA to be honest. There’s no position on the team that’s so great where we can’t add competition. That includes QB.

cowboyz likes this.
  3. JPM

JPM Well-Known Member

6,045 Messages
    803 Likes Received
    Lloyd would look good next to Parsons.

Cowboysheelsreds053 likes this.
  4. cowboyec

cowboyec Well-Known Member

29,961 Messages
    36,012 Likes Received
    kenyon green,t/g-texas a&m.

5. Cowboysheelsreds053

Cowboysheelsreds053 Well-Known Member

13,334 Messages
    9,289 Likes Received
    Then get the LSU LB that got hurt around mid season and then you got 3 young studs at that position.

6. mardwin

mardwin Well-Known Member

4,688 Messages
    6,660 Likes Received
    Another right end or a wide receiver.

Everyone knows that we need LB, OL, S and QB. But we always go for the fancy pick

Cowboysheelsreds053 likes this.
  7. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Backwoods Sexy Admin

CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
    76,026 Messages
    35,460 Likes Received
    OG, DT, C, LB and Safety but we all know they don't value the safety that high.

8. Cowboysheelsreds053

13,334 Messages
    9,289 Likes Received
    Hopefully it is Lloyd the LB from Utah.

9. starman22

starman22 Well-Known Member

589 Messages
    503 Likes Received
    You think with all that guarenteed money that Jerry is going to let Dak sit the bench? Dak knows this will never happen and in reality there is no available QB able to step in and do any better. The better play is to get the rest of the team loaded with playmakers. They need to hit on a lot of these draft picks.

10. Pessimist_cowboy

Pessimist_cowboy Well-Known Member

11,674 Messages
    13,288 Likes Received
    I’ll give credit to the Rams. They got rid of Gurley then Goff when they thought they should’ve done better. This team just sits around on a sinking ship.

11. mardwin

mardwin Well-Known Member

4,688 Messages
    6,660 Likes Received
    They have 2 years to groom a QB if they draft him in round 2 or 3. Dak is not the answer, and I doubt that a new coaching staff wants to come in and bank their future on a guy that plays like Dak does

starman22 likes this.
  12. Cowboysheelsreds053

13,334 Messages
    9,289 Likes Received

The only thing on the picks, the D need help also you can’t allocate everything to him, as one of the tuna best quotes “you can’t have filet at every position”.

starman22 likes this.
  13. INCowboysFan

INCowboysFan Well-Known Member

1,706 Messages
    2,244 Likes Received
  14. vig454

vig454 Active Member

215 Messages
    202 Likes Received
    Let's learn from our mistake of taking a showboating rb with the first pick. But we need a rb in the later rounds

15. lqmac1

lqmac1 Well-Known Member

3,529 Messages
    3,565 Likes Received
    Bro, you’re not dumb! You know you just can’t dump him with all the money tied up. Why don’t you try to contribute to these posts without posting “Dak sucks“ every time?

Your solution to every post is to draft another quarterback, but don’t ever name one and a reason as to why you’re so confident in them actually being good - don’t “Can’t be worse than Dak” because yes the **** they can, by a lot.

Stop acting like we can just build some quarterback and take him at 24.

I’m disappointed and concerned for our quarterback play as well now. But damn, switch **** up and stop sounding like these clueless Cowboy fans who think everything works like Madden.

16. darthseinfeld

darthseinfeld 26 years of 26 years

CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
    26,972 Messages
    29,986 Likes Received
    WR is entirely possible. Green, Linderbaum and the OT's are gonna get alot of mention but they all could be gone. WR could be the best value on the board. With the likely departs, and Coopers contract, WR could very well be in play

jazzcat22 likes this.
  17. lqmac1

lqmac1 Well-Known Member

3,529 Messages
    3,565 Likes Received
    Can we not pick up the 5th year option with Pollard?

18. lqmac1

lqmac1 Well-Known Member

3,529 Messages
    3,565 Likes Received
    Any fast linebacker is going to get drafted early this year. Teams are going to be looking for the next Parsons.

19. lqmac1

lqmac1 Well-Known Member

3,529 Messages
    3,565 Likes Received
    The Rams are a **** show of an organization. They’re about to be completely irrelevant for the next 5-10 years. No money and no draft picks.

20. lqmac1

lqmac1 Well-Known Member

3,529 Messages
    3,565 Likes Received
    The only play I would entertain for quarterback is to call Seattle. It appears that they and Wilson are looking for fresh starts. I can see Carroll taking Dak as he is in the later part of his career and I don’t think they’re in position of needing a complete rebuild.