Draft Show: Full 7-Round

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Because a slot WR that likely won't start in the 2nd round is a waste of value IMO. Same with some that suggest taking a TB to back up Elliott in the 2nd or 3rd would be wise.

Nothing against Deebo as a player, he's a talent kid. I just don't see the value in the pick. Same with the people that want to take the Damien Harris in the 2nd round to back up Elliott. Nice player, but where's the value in taking a back up TB with your 58th pick?

Unless it is a safety in the 2nd, you are probably drafting a replacement for a player who will be gone in 2020.

Cobb is on a one year deal. Samuel would be his heir apparent.

cowboyec

Reaction score
in their scenario at 58...Id rather have DE Jaylon Ferguson.

Sydla

Reaction score
Unless it is a safety in the 2nd, you are probably drafting a replacement for a player who will be gone in 2020.

Cobb is on a one year deal. Samuel would be his heir apparent.

I don't need to use our premium pick in this draft on a WR that might be the heir apparent to a slot WR in 2020.

That just doesn't seem like good value there. I also suspect this notion that the DT/DE and S board will be wasted at 58 to be a bit of a stretch. So I don't really see a situation where Deebo is clearly the best player left on the board at 58.

I'd rather move out of 58 and see if I can get another 3rd or 4th round pick if the board is bare at 58.

Bluefin

Reaction score
They were also in agreement that they’d rather have traded 58 & 90 to go get a safety, Rapp or Thornhill,
The way that draft fell, I don't think #90 would be necessary to trade up for a safety.

Using #58 and our 4th, #128, would be enough in that scenario to get up to #51 (Tenn) or #52 (Pitt). That would get us ahead of Philly (#53, #57) and Houston (#54, #55).

Hardline

Reaction score
I'm assuming since they took Williams in the third round Damien Harris was off the board.

I'm perfectly fine with Deebo in the second round
He adds more offensive fire power.

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
Would've rather they just took Deebo at 58, even if he's not a shoe in starter this year. Gotta remember Cobb hasn't exactly been the most durable guy either, so he'll likely see playing time regardless.

Cooper/Gallup/Deebo........holy crap.