1. I am excited to announce the launch of ...
    NEWS and RUMORS is a powerful and versatile news and content search engine and reader that provides access to content from a large variety of sites.

NEWS and RUMORS does not track individual users and uses a password-less login system so only an email address is required to login.

Once logged in, you can add your favorite content feeds and searches to your Favorites list, bookmark content you want to read later, and find a lot of global, national and local content on a variety of topics.

Dismiss Notice

Drastic Culture Change Has Come

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Scotman, Apr 28, 2020.

1. nightrain

nightrain Since 1971

6,625 Messages
    10,948 Likes Received
    I am just relieved to be done with the buzzword culture of the last decade. Hopefully we will now see what a contender looks like and how accountability makes players and coaches better.

Scotman likes this.
  2. johneric8

johneric8 Well-Known Member

1,225 Messages
    1,961 Likes Received
    I was like you, I even professed to the forum that if the freckled puppet was retained I would be tuning out! I was literally over it for the first time....

Scotman and jazzcat22 like this.
  3. Cowboy Lover

Cowboy Lover Well-Known Member

1,579 Messages
    792 Likes Received

Fresh off the season...off season....people are gonna talk about it. Now come official 2020 football....let's hope we have complete amnesia about him!

4. Idgit

Idgit Fattening up Moderator

58,210 Messages
    59,390 Likes Received
    We’ll see. That’s the one thing I agree with so far. He does seem to have granted more leeway to McCarthy. I’m not being negative. I just don’t think he’ll be able to help himself when it matters. It’s easy for him to do in the offseason.

For the record, McCarthy is obviously a good coach. These aren’t his issues we’re talking about. But he hasn’t been here long enough and working remotely to change Jerry Jones in a couple of weeks. Let’s be realistic.

5. Outlaw Heroes

Outlaw Heroes Well-Known Member

4,574 Messages
    4,601 Likes Received
    Some Lady Luck came our way over the weekend. I guess that qualifies as a culture change.

6. daboyzruleperiod

daboyzruleperiod ♡☆

22,070 Messages
    53,292 Likes Received