Drastic Culture Change Has Come

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
I am just relieved to be done with the buzzword culture of the last decade. Hopefully we will now see what a contender looks like and how accountability makes players and coaches better.

johneric8

Reaction score
After the season, I felt, and believe I posted something about it. That if Jason was retained, I would pretty much give up on any off season activities, not pay attention to the FA's coming or going, the draft, none of the off season camps. Not until TC, and even then, would not pay attention like I used to. Just would wait and watch the games.

It would be like that last part of life being sucked out of you from what happened over the past 10 years. Actually 7 as Garrett need to go after the three 8-8 seasons.

But once it was apparent Garrett was out, then waiting to see who the next HC and entire staff was going to be. It was like someone came along and gave the fans Football CPR. We're ALIVE again. Dr Jerry-stein may have brought us all back from near death or death. The 2020 Dallas Cowboys have meaning again. And with everything going on, staying at home and such, this was what we needed to keep us going.

Now after FA and the draft, new schemes, coaches, I can't wait until TC starts now.
I was like you, I even professed to the forum that if the freckled puppet was retained I would be tuning out! I was literally over it for the first time....

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I see a lot of folks saying "He was there 10 years and his message got old" Just exactly how many players have been there for 10 years to hear that same message? Most of the roster has been there 5 years or less right? Maybe the front office was tired of the same message with the same result. Although in my eyes they are more to blame than JG.

Either way, it was time to move on. They did, and everyone did except this message board who cant stop talking about a guy who doesn't work for this organization anymore. "Move on, date other people" Wayne- Wayne's World

Fresh off the season...off season....people are gonna talk about it. Now come official 2020 football....let's hope we have complete amnesia about him!

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry seems to have taken a step back. Something he never had to do with Garrett because Garrett was just happy to have a job he hadn’t earned and was in no way qualified for. McCarthy has won a superbowl and is an actual football coach.

We’ll see. That’s the one thing I agree with so far. He does seem to have granted more leeway to McCarthy. I’m not being negative. I just don’t think he’ll be able to help himself when it matters. It’s easy for him to do in the offseason.

For the record, McCarthy is obviously a good coach. These aren’t his issues we’re talking about. But he hasn’t been here long enough and working remotely to change Jerry Jones in a couple of weeks. Let’s be realistic.

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
Some Lady Luck came our way over the weekend. I guess that qualifies as a culture change.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3ykqaw.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator