Drew Brees against the rams: 23 points

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Terrible clock management by Payton. Two incomplete passes under 2 minutes left gave the Rams an extra minute and a time out. I’m shocked that he made such a basic mistake. Garrett wouldn’t have made that dumb move.

blueblood70

Reaction score
odd all those that will argue how bad JG and Dak are but when another team does it they get excuses..

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Saints should of won that game. We were never in our game... that’s the difference.

It didn't feel like it but Dallas was in the game a while last week. Led 7-3 after the first quarter and trailed just 23-15 late in the third.

The difference is the Rams were clearly the better team last week. This week they were the officials' favorites.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Terrible clock management by Payton. Two incomplete passes under 2 minutes left gave the Rams an extra minute and a time out. I’m shocked that he made such a basic mistake.
First pass was a bad call. It was a safe quick throw that 98% of the time it’s completed but you can’t take that chance

Zordon

Reaction score
i really wish you guys would stop making these silly comparisons with super bowl champions. if this franchise would rise up just once and win a super bowl then a lot of criticism (fair and unfair) would die down considerably. until then we're going to be a joke around the league.

khiladi

Reaction score
You talking about the Rams game? We lost by 8. We were never out of the game.

We scored our last TD with 2 minutes left, while Rams played prevent and Dak took FIVE MINUTES off the clock just checking down. Every throw was OVER THE MIDDLE and short. And we were bailed out by a bogus PI call on Aqil Talib on a fourth and three.

We were out of the game.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Pretty misplaced if you think this game somehow invalidates payton or Brees. Same with Goff or McVay. The Saints got robbed, but Goff went All-Madden considering the crowd and hostile environment. These were the 2 best NFC teams - talent and coach.

Dodger12

Reaction score
I guess people just see things the way they want to see them.....maybe it just makes them feel better. I see another team that rebuilt with a young QB and HC that's going to the SB....meanwhile, in Dallas, we're still making excuses for our HC and QB. We deserve Kellen Moore because the shills accept and defend **** like this. Jerry loves you guys........