Drew Pearson agrees, trade Dak for Russel Wilson

Zman5

Reaction score
tenor.gif

Sydla

Reaction score
Depending on the total cost (I suspect we'd have to throw in picks to get Seattle to take on that contract), I would be down.

shabazz

Reaction score
……and ruin Wilson’s legacy? What did Wilson ever do to Drew to get on his bad side?

shabazz

Reaction score
I’m gonna have to get Preston Pearsons view on this before I can support it….

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
If the Seahawks took dak and a first for Russ I’d do it in a heartbeat. And that’s not because I’m a dak hater.

You get russel it changes the entire narrative of this team. Russell Wilson is a championship player. Who can play for at least 3-4 more years at a high level.

Sydla

Reaction score
One reason why this is a total pipe dream.

Trading Dak pre-June 1 results in the Cowboys having to eat an additional $23 million in cap hits. So they are already $13 million over, add Dak to is and they are now $36 million over. To get in compliance and have money to fill out a roster, you are looking at cutting some pretty important players for this team.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Trading for Russ has 0 downside. You get 3 good years out of him that’s fine. You only have 3 years of dak left. Unless anything drastically changes he is what he is.

3-4 years from now you have to get the replacement in either scenario.

Russ to me is a far better passer. Can make all the throws and has one of the best deep balls I’ve ever seen. Again not a knock on dak but you want to win a title you make that move