News: Drew Pearson: Cowboys QB Dak Prescott 'A $40 Million Disappointment’

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
And this why....................

6601c1a0-70de-4093-8c8e-6ce1866dac4d_text.gif
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

GuitarBytes

Reaction score
extremely disappointment, I say a big fraud, when Dak has this type of games even if it gets lost, then we will begin to see that it is worth what they pay it, while not, he will be a fraud and a disappointment
more than 500 yards and 5 TD

Verdict

Reaction score
Dak’s football IQ is average at best. His pocket presence isn’t very good. His accuracy is questionable. For supposedly being a mobile/athletic guy he struggles to escape pressure and seems hesitant to run when he needs to. Some praise his leadership but I don’t see why as the team often seems uninspired and unprepared especially when competing against good opponents.

He isn’t going to become any better. He’s been in the league a while now. I just don’t understand why he was given such a ridiculous contract. Seems like a desperate move in hindsight.

In the end he’s our QB though so I hope he can get it together.
The jab at the refs was potentially a signal of the beginning of the end with Dak. He is being crushed by the pressure of being the Cowboys QB.

Verdict

Reaction score
The things about these arguments is that many times the “right” side of the argument sometimes comes out. It’s like those who thought Dez was still a beast when the Cowboys unceremoniously cut him. He hasn’t really played since. He obviously had nothing left.

It’s an odd phenomenon, as some seem to still hold out hope that Dez will one day return. Some were even calling for him when Gallup went down. That’s when you know someone is looking at the team with their heart and not any reasonable interpretation of the facts.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Dak's contract like Zeke's simply wasn't worth it. And they'll pay in more ways than 1 because they can't get rid of either of them.
They could of dumped Zeke but now since they paid Dak they can't afford to eat Zekes contract.

reddyuta

Reaction score
dak needs a very good oline to be successful, we dont have that and its actually trending downwards.

Beastsfromthenfceast

Reaction score
Trade Martin, Tron, Collins, Lamb and Jarwin.

Fill every offensive position with league minimum players.

Bring Dak, Zeke, and Cooper in for a meeting and explain to them that their 80 mil per year salaries have necessitated these moves and they are expected to earn their salaries.
NO ONE is going to pickup Dak's contract after this POS's showing this year so tell him, either re-negotiate or your gone and good luck finding another team.
Zeke just get rid of the bum and take the hit.
Can't blame Cooper for anything when the POS QB can't get the ball to him.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dak needs a very good oline to be successful, we dont have that and its actually trending downwards.
Dak needs......
Dak needs......
Dak needs......
Dak needs......
Dak needs......
Dak needs.....
Dak needs.....

The dude is worse than my ex-wife......

Then why pay the bum 20% of our cap with all his needs?

Fans need a Franchise QB.......Jerry, you listening????

P.S.My ex-wife probably throws a more accurate ball than inepto Prescott.:muttley:

BobSacamano

Reaction score
That isn't Lawyering. That is the facts of the situation. He cost us more last year under the tag than he did this year. That is the fact.

We will convert bonus money into future years, just like we did with Romo, and then we will extend him out after a couple of more years. This isn't hard.
But 140 millions!!!

Ken

Reaction score
Because it's the offseason now and Dak is a problem with this team.

His poor play against good teams is a problem.

You don't have to see it or acknowledge it. That's' your problem. I don't really care.

You and the other Dallas Prescott fans focus on his stats, while the rest of us will discuss ways this team can be better moving forward.
While ignoring the actual issues and blaming Dak for everything lol

Ken

Reaction score
extremely disappointment, I say a big fraud, when Dak has this type of games even if it gets lost, then we will begin to see that it is worth what they pay it, while not, he will be a fraud and a disappointment
more than 500 yards and 5 TD

500 yards but only 4 tds....he sucks.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
There’s Cowboy fans who really wanna take a Daniel Jonesesque risk by getting rid of Dak Prescott. They think whoever comes in will automatically be the next Brady.

Talk about psychological entitlement!:laugh:
Exactly. Aikman has absolutely no idea how fortunate he was to have the Oline he did. He wouldn't have survived in Romo's tenure with that Oline nor Dak's. And, they're the ONLY two quarterbacks to win playoffs since Aikman.

Plankton

Reaction score
There’s Cowboy fans who really wanna take a Daniel Jonesesque risk by getting rid of Dak Prescott. They think whoever comes in will automatically be the next Brady.

Talk about psychological entitlement!:laugh:
Exactly. Aikman has absolutely no idea how fortunate he was to have the Oline he did. He wouldn't have survived in Romo's tenure with that Oline nor Dak's. And, they're the ONLY two quarterbacks to win playoffs since Aikman.

Considering that Aikman had years taken off of his career due to the beating that he took his first two seasons due to a craptastic offensive line, I think he knows better than anyone. He also had a game where he was sacked 10 times against the Eagles in his third year.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Twenty-six years of playoff obscurity. Hey, Cowboys! How about you start spending some premium draft picks at the most important position in all of sports - NFL QB?!?

Dak is a heaver of the ball. What the Cowboys need is a dart thrower. Plethora of talent at the receiver positions yet all too often they don't get thrown open.