Drive to 11-5!

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Starts against 'Bounce It to Them' Wince and the She-agles! Win out and go into the playoffs hot. Drive to 11-5!!! Que the LVE Howl now please......
307b011a-2a79-4f93-84d8-09dd428ac1f3-USATSI_11757398.jpg

Cowboysfandarin

Reaction score
This game is just a notch below the 93 Giants season finally game. The famous Emmit Smith game. It is on the level of importance. Win and we are pretty much a write in to win the East. Lose and we are thrown right back into the rat race and lose all momentum. There is zero excuse for this team to lose this game. NONE!!!

Scotman

Reaction score
Win and we storm our way into the playoffs...a monster defense with a wolf hunter to deal with the wolves at the door.

Lose and we back into the playoffs...again...expecting to be shown the exit door.

Ebnorice

Reaction score
If we win this game, we can easily win out. The remaining schedule is not that tough. Obviously one game at a time, though. But winning this game would be massive going forward. Lose this game and we pretty much undo any work we did the last month.
I think the colts game could be tough. The giants should be easy but the giants would love to spoil everything.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
If we make it to 10-5, I'm not sure Garrett plays everyone in that last game. Giving the Giants that last game is just the kind of thing Garrett would do because we don't need the win to make the playoffs. So it is my estimation that 11-5 is not happening for this team. Garrett will settle for 10-6, rest a bunch of guys in the final week and go into the playoffs rusty, one and done. History repeats itself.

davidariust24

Reaction score
This game is a home game and division game, we need to win this game. This is against the defending champs, it doesnt matter what their record says these are pretty much the same guys aside from injuries. They won last year with a lot of injuries so that's not an excuse. The eagles want to flip the switch on, if they win they are on a three game win streak . If we win we are on a five game streak with players returning soon.

Ddisco22

Reaction score
If we make it to 10-5, I'm not sure Garrett plays everyone in that last game. Giving the Giants that last game is just the kind of thing Garrett would do because we don't need the win to make the playoffs. So it is my estimation that 11-5 is not happening for this team. Garrett will settle for 10-6, rest a bunch of guys in the final week and go into the playoffs rusty, one and done. History repeats itself.
If we got there I think they play to win, seeding is everything. Can't go into the playoffs off of a loss.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
This game is just a notch below the 93 Giants season finally game. The famous Emmit Smith game. It is on the level of importance. Win and we are pretty much a write in to win the East. Lose and we are thrown right back into the rat race and lose all momentum. There is zero excuse for this team to lose this game. NONE!!!

no where near the importance of that game

Eddie

Reaction score

Such is my fear as well. We need to head into the playoffs with a head of steam. We can't be resting players and then get dumped on the way again. Same old story.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Might be good to lose a game along the way. It's tough to keep up a streak going into the playoffs. You learn from losses. It could do us some good. The Colts game has the least impact on us since it's a non-conference game.

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
The most important aspect of this game is the opportunity to drive a stake through the heart of the Eagles' playoff chances.

Put them out of their misery........... bury them.

TheHerd

Reaction score
If we win this game, we can easily win out. The remaining schedule is not that tough. Obviously one game at a time, though. But winning this game would be massive going forward. Lose this game and we pretty much undo any work we did the last month.
Indy is the toughest game left of the four, imo.