Drive to 11-5!

Pants

Reaction score
Cant look ahead but if I did, I am more interested in 15-5; heck, I could live with one regular season loss and finish 14-6

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
If we win this game, we can easily win out. The remaining schedule is not that tough. Obviously one game at a time, though. But winning this game would be massive going forward. Lose this game and we pretty much undo any work we did the last month.
Giants will give it 200% to beat us on the last game especially is Dufus the QB has thoughts of retiring

Blackrain

Reaction score
Just win this week so I can finish shutting up those damn Eagles fans around where I live.
Mine squealed and cried about the officiating then started blaming it all on Wentz . Its wonderful to see them in turmoil .

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Giants will give it 200% to beat us on the last game especially is Dufus the QB has thoughts of retiring

By that game, I am sure we will have everything in place. The division should be ours and we will most likely be locked into the 4 seed. Not that you want to lose that game but it wouldn't be the end of the world if we did. I don't think we will, though. Eli is not a good QB.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Starts against 'Bounce It to Them' Wince and the She-agles! Win out and go into the playoffs hot. Drive to 11-5!!! Que the LVE Howl now please......
307b011a-2a79-4f93-84d8-09dd428ac1f3-USATSI_11757398.jpg
I generally, as a personal ritual, Haka before any playoff game.
I'm incorporating a wolf howl into it this year.

Eddie

Reaction score
The only way we go 11-5 is if the Gnats are bounced before the start of the game. We should have things wrapped up, and we'll be resting our starters.