Drop a pass? Talk to Greg Hardy. Fumble a ball? Talk to Greg Hardy.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Miss a tackle? Talk to Greg Hardy. Throw an interception? Talk to Greg Hardy. Give up a touchdown? Talk to Greg Hardy.

Just have any player that does these things talk to Greg Hardy :)

No matter the results, a problem gets solved :D ... (fewer bad plays or Hardy suspended)

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
wonder if garret would of clapped it up if hardy would of stomped beas into the ground after the dropped punt.

I got no problems with Hardy.

Somebody needs to get in some ones face.

This season is being lost by 51 other players not named Romo or Dez.

Hardy has worked his a-hole off since coming back and the special teams throws the game away.

I"d do more than slap a clipboard.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Miss a tackle? Talk to Greg Hardy. Throw an interception? Talk to Greg Hardy. Give up a touchdown? Talk to Greg Hardy.

Just have any player that does these things talk to Greg Hardy :)

No matter the results, a problem gets solved :D ... (fewer bad plays or Hardy suspended)

I vote Greg Hardy for the new special teams coach. He can still play D and coach STs. I bet he'd do better than Bisacci.

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
2625yfc.jpg

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
For what? Displaying passion like Tom Cry Brady does?

How about when he and the defense let some unknown running back just walk right down the field on them for a TD drive? I mean the defense was pretty damn good yesterday but they obviously werent perfect. So i suppose they could have had peolle get in his, and the rest of the defenses faces, after that drive.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
How about when he and the defense let some unknown running back just walk right down the field on them for a TD drive? I mean the defense was pretty damn good yesterday but they obviously werent perfect. So i suppose they could have had peolle get in his, and the rest of the defenses faces, after that drive.

Well, yah.......duh.