Duke Johnson to the Texans

Altestic

Reaction score
That's pretty weird because they already have a quality receiving back in D'onta Foreman to back up Miller.

Sydla

Reaction score
What was the compensation?

I can't see the tweet for some reason.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Good move by the Texans.
After dumping Foreman, they needed to get help for the often banged up Lamar Miller.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What was the compensation?

I can't see the tweet for some reason.

It will only make you more angry!

A fourth rounder with the potential to become a third rounder.

And that takes away the one team I though might be desperate enough to offer something for Elliott as well.

A double gut-punch!

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We are going to need all of our draft picks moving forward. Our team will be Dak, Elliott, Cooper, Lawrence, Vander Esch, Jaylon and a bunch of players on rookie contracts....

Does it have to be Elliott? That's a question I have?

Tussinman

Reaction score
Foreman can't stay on the field. Drafted in 17, he's been hurt every year. Played one game last year. Majorly talented, though.
Too add to this supposedly he has poor work ethic and was late multiple times to team meetings.

Kind of a shame since he's a local boy (played highschool ball just outside of Galveston and played college ball in Austin).

Colts got him off waivers so he's going to try to make there roster. Marlon Mack and Nyheim Hines are there 1 and 2 but there's for sure some room for carries on a 3rd back, especially in preseason with Mack playing limited if any snaps

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The Browns had a 3-year, $15.6 million dollar contract with the Browns, with $7.7 million guaranteed.

Guessing maybe the Cowboys may not have wanted to honor it. They're feeling the $$ stress, lately?

DFWJC

Reaction score
It will only make you more angry!

A fourth rounder with the potential to become a third rounder.

And that takes away the one team I though might be desperate enough to offer something for Elliott as well.

A double gut-punch!
With Elliott and Pollard, would really have given up a 3rd (assuming he's used) for Duke at this stage? Plus he gets paid about 5 mil per year