Eagles at Falcons Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
The Eagles have played dreadful football for 6 of the 8 quarters of the season so far and were like a foot away from probably being 2-0.
Durrr!!! Kinda' more likey they be like, about done having that one foot in the grave already fer' this season,,,er,,, and prolly pretty much fer' evermore henceforth upon genuflecting upon their generally observed disarray & overall obvious degrees of ingrained suckage innately instilled into those loser clown headed spines,,,ya know,bro?o_O

:starspin::thumbup::starspin:

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Does anyone know why Wentz was in the medical tent for about a minute?

Wentz is going to have a short career, and Foles was and is clearly the better quarterback

Maybe Carson can visit Nick in his hospital bed and ask him the secret

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Wentz was why they were trailing and in the position they were.

I’d take dak anyway over wentz. Soon people will look past the spot in the draft which these two were taken.

Wentz's biggest problem is that he cannot stay healthy. Lack of that means rehab time and long periods of not being able to practice regularly or throw regularly.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Not hard to match wits with you. You act as if it was all 1 play yet many plays within the game that had Dak played like that you and some others would be ranting. Try to hold Wentz to the same standard
Apparently, it is difficult for you to match wits with me. I don't act as if it was one play. I know what happened in the game.
But CONTEXT supports my "wit" because I authored the question bound by a particular contextual inquiry.
YOU wanted to pontificate beyond what I asked. In court, the state prosecutor would appeal to the judge for you to just "answer the question" and not offer side commentary. ;)

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
File in notebook the next time Dak's receiver drops a touchdown pass with the game on the line. ;)
And Wentz already had the game-winning drive if Philly's defense doesn't give up the late TD.

That's one of the things that makes Dak's 15-10 record in that situation even more remarkable. His defense ranked 28th in TD% allowed in the 4th quarter from 2016-18.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
You don't understand it because you're trying to extend an argument beyond the context of a question.
I asked a specific question about a specific play. You want to extend my question to a commentary on the game. That's why you don't understand. :)

I don't understand because you are looking to build a strawman argument against your teams QB somewhere down the line by using a play from your rivals QB to make a point. I just never seen nor heard of a fan of team doing something

SWHawk

Reaction score
You are correct, I didn't think he was going to make it through the game. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that he has some sort of injury.
Listening to Philly radio after the game (WIP), one of the hosts speculated that "something might be wrong with Carson". He had no direct evidence of course, just wondering why some of his throws were way off.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I don't understand because you are looking to build a strawman argument against your teams QB somewhere down the line by using a play from your rivals QB to make a point. I just never seen nor heard of a fan of team doing something
Do you even know what a strawman is? :huh:
I didn't create a strawman. I asked a question about a specific play. And I'm assessing the answer to that question because it is inconsistent with previous arguments made with respect to Dak Prescott.
Logic is not team-specific nor does it wear an Eagles logo or a Cowboys star. I'm seeking to understand a point of logic and consistency not to contextualize everything into an us vs. them paradigm, which only leads to distortion of the truth. That's likely why you don't understand.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Listening to Philly radio after the game (WIP), one of the hosts speculated that "something might be wrong with Carson". He had no direct evidence of course, just wondering why some of his throws were way off.

He is soft.

He gets hit. He gets banged up and hurt.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Apparently, it is difficult for you to match wits with me. I don't act as if it was one play. I know what happened in the game.
But CONTEXT supports my "wit" because I authored the question bound by a particular contextual inquiry.
YOU wanted to pontificate beyond what I asked. In court, the state prosecutor would appeal to the judge for you to just "answer the question" and not offer side commentary. ;)
Am i drunk or is the autistic guy playing his own game, with his own made up rules, against people that dont even know a game is being played, or even want to play it?

PS im a little drunk

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I actually do have control over what you type, see above

As I said, you dumb dumb, who typed all of that trash: have no control over what I type. You are making a completed ignoramus out of yourself. I posted, but you decided to step in and call me out. It would be best if you would slink back into the cold dark hole, from which you emerged, and move on like I told you.

Status
Not open for further replies.