Eagles CB Daryl Worley arrested

superonyx

Reaction score
Another player traded to the Eagles and arrested before playing a single game.

The league will do nothing.

Check out Josh Huff, Shady McCoy, Nigel Bradham.

Wearing an eagle is a free pass from the league office.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score

What did McCoy do?

superonyx

Reaction score

C42

Reaction score

About the Shady thing you mentioned, texts proved he didn’t touch the girl. What else did he do? Huff was released (just like Worley probably will be). Bradham’s case I’m not too familiar with but pretty sure if it was something significant he would have been suspended.

Philly takes it into their own hands, meanwhile we can’t say the same about your team. And it finally caught up to then with the whole Zeke situation. They tried to make up for it and put their foot down by releasing Whitehead....and then we found out he wasn’t even actually arrested smh.

superonyx

Reaction score
About the Shady thing you mentioned, texts proved he didn’t touch the girl. What else did he do? Huff was released (just like Worley probably will be). Bradham’s case I’m not too familiar with but pretty sure if it was something significant he would have been suspended.

Philly takes it into their own hands, meanwhile we can’t say the same about your team. And it finally caught up to then with the whole Zeke situation. They tried to make up for it and put their foot down by releasing Whitehead....and then we found out he wasn’t even actually arrested smh.
Text didn’t prove anything,,,unless we are talking about the Zeke case...then we agree.
McCoy is still being sued for this.
What about the 2 police officers he beat to a pulp who can’t even return to work in Old City...did that not happen suddenly? What about the public spat he had with his ex over his small Johnson and herpes?
What about the party bus he tried to pull in Buffalo?

You don’t even know about Nigel Bradhams legal troubles?
Google is your friend. Before you come here sounding stupid educate yourself on what you speak.

C42

Reaction score
Text didn’t prove anything,,,unless we are talking about the Zeke case...then we agree.
McCoy is still being sued for this.
What about the 2 police officers he beat to a pulp who can’t even return to work in Old City...did that not happen suddenly? What about the public spat he had with his ex over his small Johnson and herpes?
What about the party bus he tried to pull in Buffalo?

Did that happen while he was an Eagle?

You don’t even know about Nigel Bradhams legal troubles?
I know that he deferred his prosecution and hasn’t been in trouble since.

Google is your friend. Before you come here sounding stupid educate yourself on what you speak.
Stop being so sensitive. Makes you sound petty.

I tried to address your entire post, if I didn’t let me know. You didn’t address my entire post and ignored a part. I wonder why... Here I’ll drop the entire second part of my post in here again and hope you’ll notice.

GreenMean69

Reaction score

yup Huff was gone asap. they dont put up with that crap here.

Reactions: C42

GreenMean69

Reaction score
I see he already has a new nickname as well . Taser / Taser face

its-time-for-the-ravagers-to-rise-once-again-to-20054618.png

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Man, some of these players know how to screw up a future that most of us only dream of........I bet they don't hang on to him for a year like we did Hardy though.

superonyx

Reaction score
Did that happen while he was an Eagle?

I know that he deferred his prosecution and hasn’t been in trouble since.

Stop being so sensitive. Makes you sound petty.

I tried to address your entire post, if I didn’t let me know. You didn’t address my entire post and ignored a part. I wonder why... Here I’ll drop the entire second part of my post in here again and hope you’ll notice.
To be honest with you, I dont have much interest in talking cowboys with Eagles fans.
I am not on any Eagles forums and it shows all I need to know about you that you need to argue so much that you come join a Cowboys fans board.
Not trying to be mean but it feels like a dead end.
I'm sure you will find someone around here you can troll. Im just not the guy.

C42

Reaction score
To be honest with you, I dont have much interest in talking cowboys with Eagles fans.
I am not on any Eagles forums and it shows all I need to know about you that you need to argue so much that you come join a Cowboys fans board.
Not trying to be mean but it feels like a dead end.
I'm sure you will find someone around here you can troll. Im just not the guy.
Lol, I’m on here to talk objectively about football. If I was on here to troll I’d already be banned by now. I responded to you talking football, you responded looking for an argument by calling me stupid. Which of us is looking for an argument and who’s looking to talk football?

Stick to your Cowboys section if you can’t handle outsider’s perspectives.

C42

Reaction score
Man, some of these players know how to screw up a future that most of us only dream of........I bet they don't hang on to him for a year like we did Hardy though.
Exactly what I was trying to tell you @superonyx

You gonna call him a troll too?

superonyx

Reaction score
Lol, I’m on here to talk objectively about football. If I was on here to troll I’d already be banned by now. I responded to you talking football, you responded looking for an argument by calling me stupid. Which of us is looking for an argument and who’s looking to talk football?

Stick to your Cowboys section if you can’t handle outsider’s perspectives.
You just got dismissed son. Deal with it.

And you will be banned soon just like the other cowboys forum you troll.
Your sad.