Eagles cut CB Daryl Worley after arrest

DHCBF66

Reaction score
you do realize this is not the same situation as Zeke ?
Its worse, he is accused of pushing a woman in a wheel chair. Goodell said, quote "you dont have to be proven guilty, it just has to appear that you are". He calls it "appearance detrimental to the league". I am not saying that Bennett did anything or didnt do anything but what I do know, the players and the union gave Goodell way too much power when they signed the last CBA. Goodell can suspend a player for getting a parking ticket if he wanted to and there is nothing anyone can do about it!

GreenMean69

Reaction score
Its worse, he is accused of pushing a woman in a wheel chair. Goodell said, quote "you dont have to be proven guilty, it just has to appear that you are". He calls it "appearance detrimental to the league". I am not saying that Bennett did anything or didnt do anything but what I do know, the players and the union gave Goodell way too much power when they signed the last CBA. Goodell can suspend a player for getting a parking ticket if he wanted to and there is nothing anyone can do about it!

Its funny I have not heard a peep about it from the NFL . So pushing a unknow lady is worse then beating your girlfriend or wife ? Because Zeke was blamed for DV which the NFL is at war with right now. NO one knows for sure what happened there . Zeke did himself no favors while being investigated either. Unfortunately for Zeke he got made an example of for the rest of the players. Fair or not that just the way it was . They dont call assault and DV the same thing for a reason. Im sorry you feel DV is a lesser crime then assault ....

DHCBF66

Reaction score
Its funny I have not heard a peep about it from the NFL . So pushing a unknow lady is worse then beating your girlfriend or wife ? Because Zeke was blamed for DV which the NFL is at war with right now. NO one knows for sure what happened there . Zeke did himself no favors while being investigated either. Unfortunately for Zeke he got made an example of for the rest of the players. Fair or not that just the way it was . They dont call assault and DV the same thing for a reason. Im sorry you feel DV is a lesser crime then assault ....
Criminal assault on a handicap individual is a very serious crime and carries stiffer penalty than those who can defend themselves. You may see it as a lesser crime but Zeke wasn't indited by a grand jury!

Stryker44

Reaction score
How these guys who are talented enough to make an NFL roster can **** up easy millions and being set for life by the time they are 30 is beyond me.

Fwed

Reaction score
and thats just it ... none of us will really know as its already been said there is no evidence . Its a he said she said type of thing . I just cant get past the waiting for 2 years .... Its obvious they didnt have to look over a video and have her point him out . Maybe they had to do it the old fashion way with a set of photos ? Its weird because this came up shortly after the trade .... If it was a case of the were unsure who he was ... why didnt it come up with the Vegas thing , his face was all over the place then. Timing is just way off
The only video is inconclusive but supports Bennett more so than the supposed victim.

Fwed

Reaction score
How does bennett not pass the "smell test"? lol

He was indicted....i know...a video that shows nothing is what we are smelling?
Because it’s a heiness act that is hard to believe was done on purpose. Plus no evidence outside of a video that seems to support Bennett’s story.

This is a non story pending any real evidence...and smells like a money grab to me.

Ken

Reaction score
Because it’s a heiness act that is hard to believe was done on purpose. Plus no evidence outside of a video that seems to support Bennett’s story.

This is a non story pending any real evidence...and smells like a money grab to me.
may be a non criminal act...but the NFL has shown that it doesn't matter.

GreenMean69

Reaction score
and why do people hate Bennett .... things liek this .

DatSpyxUMAAq-PI.jpg:large

Fwed

Reaction score
may be a non criminal act...but the NFL has shown that it doesn't matter.
Without credible evidence the nfl will sit on its hands. Right now there is almost zero evidence...with zeke there was that damning video that looked bad...even though I would guess the girl in the video was a complete ho.

GreenMean69

Reaction score
Also this
Houston police chief says there’s no video or photo evidence of Michael Bennett’s alleged felony

• Acevedo claims Bennett said “F*** you” to the officer trying to detain him. He also claims Bennett said “You all must know who I am, I could own this motherf***er.”
  • Acevedo said he suspects Bennett could have been under the influence of alcohol.
  • Acevedo said the elderly woman suffered a sprained shoulder.
  • Acevedo described Bennett as “morally bankrupt” for “putting [his] hands on a little old lady.”
  • Acevedo called for Bennett to “turn himself in as soon as possible.”
  • Acevedo said the Houston PD has been in touch with the NFL.
  • Acevedo said the reason why this indictment came to light 14 months after the alleged incident is because the department had to prioritize their cases.
https://www.bleedinggreennation.com...el-bennett-alleged-felony-philadelphia-eagles

Just a few key things from the article ... Yes we know NFL could crack down with no evidence .... but again this is not DV which is what the NFL has a war with . Eagles would cut Benneet in a heartbeat if this story had legs . If turns out that it does , dotn be suprised for him to get cut. Then Cowboys can be set with FAs as they can grab both Worley and Bennett cheaper.

GreenMean69

Reaction score
LOL....is the book good?

Sadly I would never give this guy $.01 of my money. Could you imagine if a White guy maybe Riley Cooper made a similar book. Sadly in todays world it would not be received so well

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Sadly I would never give this guy $.01 of my money. Could you imagine if a White guy maybe Riley Cooper made a similar book. Sadly in todays world it would not be received so well
Riley Cooper? The racist that's on video saying the n word? No....that wouldn't be received to well lol. Or it may. This is a different time. I think people who share the same views as Riley Cooper are applauded than they are penalized.

zerofill

Reaction score
Worley has issues... OH MAN... sign him up to our roster baby! You know you want him Jerry!

Reactions: C42

GreenMean69

Reaction score
Riley Cooper? The racist that's on video saying the n word? No....that wouldn't be received to well lol. Or it may. This is a different time. I think people who share the same views as Riley Cooper are applauded than they are penalized.

one day the world will see everyone as fellow man and not by color.. The Marine Corp had it right , There is dark green Marines and there is light green Marines ... But we are all green .

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Also this
Houston police chief says there’s no video or photo evidence of Michael Bennett’s alleged felony

• Acevedo claims Bennett said “F*** you” to the officer trying to detain him. He also claims Bennett said “You all must know who I am, I could own this motherf***er.”
    • Acevedo said he suspects Bennett could have been under the influence of alcohol.
    • Acevedo said the elderly woman suffered a sprained shoulder.
    • Acevedo described Bennett as “morally bankrupt” for “putting [his] hands on a little old lady.”
    • Acevedo called for Bennett to “turn himself in as soon as possible.”
    • Acevedo said the Houston PD has been in touch with the NFL.
    • Acevedo said the reason why this indictment came to light 14 months after the alleged incident is because the department had to prioritize their cases.
https://www.bleedinggreennation.com...el-bennett-alleged-felony-philadelphia-eagles

Just a few key things from the article ... Yes we know NFL could crack down with no evidence .... but again this is not DV which is what the NFL has a war with . Eagles would cut Benneet in a heartbeat if this story had legs . If turns out that it does , dotn be suprised for him to get cut. Then Cowboys can be set with FAs as they can grab both Worley and Bennett cheaper.
As we all know, Goodell don't need proof as you stated.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Without credible evidence the nfl will sit on its hands. Right now there is almost zero evidence...with zeke there was that damning video that looked bad...even though I would guess the girl in the video was a complete ho.
Oh sure, it's ALWAYS the girl and NEVER the guy. :rolleyes: