Eagles DL FA pickup is paying off

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Not really. Packers were chewing them up in the run game tbh. They just got away from the run, which results in a loss 99% of the time. A-Rod also stupidly threw two interceptions and got “injured” and quit like mid 3rd Quarter so. Their D-line also got ate up by Jonathan Taylor.

If they can stop Derrick Henry, I’ll give it to them that their D-line is strong. Until then, they still show significant weakness.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Eagles run has same problems as ours. Seems like attacking the edges creates gaps. The tosses to Aaron Jones all seemed like first downs

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
To all the 27 year losing fans said Suh or Joseph will be trash can eat their crows. Eagles DL is now one of the best and will present a problem for the Cowboys running game in the re-match.

Green Bay ran on them. They are not all you make them to be. Green Bay went away from the run.

Reactions: CWR

starfan1

Reaction score
I cant stand the eagles but they just keep hitting on moves. AJ brown was huge the 2 DT are big and the more gametime reps they have together if they dont get hurt by seasons end it will be a task running on them. They already have a good secondary as well.

We should have grabbed Suh and not them but hey we got Hankins and hes been inactive. But were winning. We should be 11-3 after next 3 games but those last 3 are gonna be tough.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
To all the 27 year losing fans said Suh or Joseph will be trash can eat their crows. Eagles DL is now one of the best and will present a problem for the Cowboys running game in the re-match.
Agreed.

The Eagles holding the Psckers to only 106 total rushing yards was pretty good. We definitely could have used Ndamukong Suh. Oh, well...Jerry had best hope our Dline holds Hurts and the Eagles to around 100 yards or less when our Cowboys host them on December 24, especially with possibly the division title and better playoffs seeding on the line if the Eagles lose 1 game from now until we meet them. If not, Jerry and this coaching staff is going to look like complete fools and possibly another wasted season.

_sturt_

Reaction score
Not really. Packers were chewing them up in the run game tbh. They just got away from the run, which results in a loss 99% of the time. A-Rod also stupidly threw two interceptions and got “injured” and quit like mid 3rd Quarter so. Their D-line also got ate up by Jonathan Taylor.

If they can stop Derrick Henry, I’ll give it to them that their D-line is strong. Until then, they still show significant weakness.

I agree.

Packers win that game last night if they themselves just had a decent D-line.

General observation from 30000 feet... people here seem overanxious to assign the Eagles a somewhat-to-much higher assessment than deserved.

starfan1

Reaction score

I consider henry the best RB in football with chubb a close second but all they have to do is carbon copy cincinnati because they shut Henry down yesterday.In fact if not for that long screen he was a non factor. Now I did turn game after 3 quarters so if he did something in the 4th then I take it back

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score

It probably won't present any more of a challenge, but it's now not a weakness for them.

The real issue is that we did not make the same move to grab Suh.