Eagles extend Tim Jernigan

John813

Reaction score
Keep pushing your CAP Eagles. Wentz is coming sooner than you think.

They can have him for a reasonable salary for 3 more years. They will(can) use the 5th year option, so they could delay a potential big deal by one more year.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Sorry, but I'm just not all that interested in anything pertaining to Philly enough to trudge over in tortured fashion to peruse eagle chin jizzle drizzle,,, not gonna happeno_O

:starspin:

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
That's huge for them… I believe the only good player left on a 1 year contract is Jeffrey's?

Hardline

Reaction score
The eagles seem to never have salary cap issues no matter what contracts they give out.

Sydla

Reaction score
That's huge for them… I believe the only good player left on a 1 year contract is Jeffrey's?

Yeah, it's going to be interesting to see how they handle it.

They are likely going to have to restructure or move some contracts this offseason in order to be active in FA and resign Jeffrey.

According to Over the Cap, they only have $5MM in cap space for 2018 and that's BEFORE they just signed Jernigan.

visionary

Reaction score
Good signing for them
I wanted him for us in FA but of course we all know that DTs are useless and FAs never work out:rolleyes:

Clamdigger

Reaction score
Mychal Kendricks is likely out after this season. You guys should sign him. Insanely athletic downhill LB that can blitz. Has been better in coverage recently, but he was overpaid during the Chip era. Also, Vinny Curry is going to have to take a paycut or he'll be leaving soon too as he also has an oversized contract given his current production. He's been great against the run this year, but for DEs, sacks get stacks. Hopefully 1st round pick Barnett can replace Curry's production and we figure out a solution at WLB going forward.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Mychal Kendricks is likely out after this season. You guys should sign him. Insanely athletic downhill LB that can blitz. Has been better in coverage recently, but he was overpaid during the Chip era. Also, Vinny Curry is going to have to take a paycut or he'll be leaving soon too as he also has an oversized contract given his current production. He's been great against the run this year, but for DEs, sacks get stacks. Hopefully 1st round pick Barnett can replace Curry's production and we figure out a solution at WLB going forward.
I always thought Kendricks was wrong for Billy Davis' system. He has the speed we need in Dallas. He has been kicking butt this year for Philly. But Marinelli the Genius would probably put him in a position where his speed is negated.

Clamdigger

Reaction score
I always thought Kendricks was wrong for Billy Davis' system. He has the speed we need in Dallas. He has been kicking butt this year for Philly. But Marinelli the Genius would probably put him in a position where his speed is negated.

He is good for missing at least 1-2 games per season, but hasn't suffered anything serious. Just hamstring strains mostly. (lol)