Eagles Fan Upset Over Loss To Saints

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I absolutely have no words for this behavior. And considering the source, it doesn't surprise us.

A woman was arrested after allegedly attacking her girlfriend and placed her dog into a microwave, following the Philadelphia Eagles loss to the New Orleans Saints.

The incident unfolded at a Best Western hotel in Hanover Township, Northampton County, Pennsylvania, on Sunday afternoon.

Philadelphia Eagles fan Kirsten Gaskins allegedly assaulted her girlfriend and threatened to harm her dog after the team's NFC divisional round loss to the New Orleans Saints on Sunday.

Citing the criminal complaint, Manuel Gamiz Jr. of The Morning Call reported Gaskins was charged with simple assault, harassment, cruelty to animals and possession of drug paraphernalia after she allegedly attacked her girlfriend and put her girlfriend's dog inside a microwave at the hotel room they were staying in on Sunday. She was released on $20,000 unsecured bail.

Gamiz provided a timeline, noting the victim said Gaskins pushed her to the floor and began striking her face. Gaskins also allegedly threatened to kill the dog—which police found unharmed in the microwave.
https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/www.newsweek.com/philadelphia-eagles-fan-kirsten-j-gaskins-new-orleans-saints-colonial-1291447?amp=1
https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/sy...lted-girlfriend-put-dog-in-microwave.amp.html

Last edited by a moderator:

lukin2006

Reaction score
We probably could just create a thread called..." dumb things eagle fans do".

Who will ever forget the fool during their sb run that ran into a pillar why chasing the subway...

lukin2006

Reaction score
I'll never understand people whom harm animals...

And I have zero use for people who want to harm societies most vulnerable, and pets are societies vulnerable.

nobody

Reaction score
Good thing I'm not a cop and wasn't the one on that call. "Honestly, your honor, my gun fell out of the holster, hit the floor, and shot the suspect 6 times in the head. Maybe it was upset that the Eagles lost and didn't have a dog to put in a microwave. I would have tried to help the suspect, but the gun told me to back off or I'd be next."

Passepartout

Reaction score
What was that lady thinking when she put her own dog in the microwave and hit her girlfriend is beyond me?!

lukin2006

Reaction score

Runner up as dumbest eagle fan...

And this is the winner as the dumbest eagle fan. It also serves as a good reminder why we are Cowboy fans.