CFZ Eagles fans versus fans of other teams

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Fans of 31 teams shopping for batteries:

"Let's see, I need double As for my label maker, some Ds for my boom box, and a 9-volt for my stud finder. Isn't this technology amazing? You put batteries in, and then your gadgets run."

Eagles fans:
"Gimme this big pack of Ds. If I get mad at other fans rooting against my Eagles, I'll just throw these batteries at them and hopefully hurt someone. Or if I'm mad at my team for playing poorly, I'll throw the batteries at them."

Cowboys fan meeting Washington fan at our stadium:
"Welcome to Texas. I expect a tough game. You know the rivalry goes way back. Have a great time in Texas."

Eagles fan meeting Washington fan at the Eagles' stadium:
"No one gets to root against my Eagles, you scumbag. Here take that." (Throws a D battery against his temple. Police comes to arrest him.) "Hey! I paid for my ticket. I should get to watch the game. .... Help, Mom, can you bail me out?"

Vikings fan on draft day:
"Okay, they drafted this guy. He played well in college. I hope he can help our team to win."

Eagles fan on draft day:
"What? Why are they drafting this bum? BOOOOOO, HISSSSSSSSSS. You dumb [bleep], why'd you draft that [bleep]. What? His family's watching, so we should't boo? Well [bleep]. Who cares how they feel?"

NFL fan getting bailed out of jail:

Fans of other 31 teams:
Not applicable

Eagles fan:
"I got a bum rap. I was minding my own business watching the game, then I expressed my free speech rights by throwing a battery, and the jerks got all uptight just because the guy I hit was bleeding. What the hey? Well, thanks for bailing me out, mom. I'm so proud of myself for getting arrested for my team."

NFC East fans looking at their team's trophy case:

Cowboys fans: "Five Lombardis. We've got some great memories of those championships. I hope our team plays well and has a shot at another one."

Giants fans: Four Lombardies. "We've got some great memories of those championships. I hope our team plays well and has a shot at another one."

Washington fans: "Three Lombardies. We've got some great memories of those championships. I hope our team plays well and has a shot at another one."

Eagles fans: "One Lombardi. That proves it. We're the absolute BEST! We stand head and shoulders above all those other bums in the NFC East. We're the CLASS of the division. No one else can touch us. Those other teams are a bunch of trash."

An opposing player is seriously injured and is barely moving, if at all. They bring out a stretcher.

Fans of 31 teams:
"OMG, it's a rough sport. I hope he's okay. You never want to see anyone hurt." (As they take him off the field) [applause in encouragement and respect]

Eagles fans:
"Hahahahahahahaha! I'm so glad that bum is hurt. I hate his guts. Let's see some more of the enemy team get hurt. That wimp's being taken off on a stretcher. Here let me see if I can hit him with this D battery. ..... What? Why do you want to arrest me? I didn't do anything?"

History of NFC East Fandom:

Cowboys fans
"We've followed this team since Don Meredith was quarterback. We've had some great years and some lean years, but we stick with our team."

Giants fans
"We've followed this team since YA Tittle was quarterback. We've had our ups and downs, and it makes us appreciate the good years."

Washington fans
"We've been fans every since Sonny Jergensen was quarterback. We had some great years, and some tough years, especially recently, but we keep loving our team."

Eagles fans
"We prove we love our team more than anyone else because we get arrested all the time. In the past 10 years I've been arrested 12 times at games. We're the CLASS of the NFL. Now help me find some more D batteries."

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
I remember back in the 80s? Eagles fans were stuffing snowballs with ice, and batteries and throwing them at Jimmy Johnson when he was the coach. Buddy Ryan was their coach at the time, and when Philly came to Texas we were pelting Buddy Ryan with porkchops. I don't think we were very good at the time? But I couldn't wait for the Eagles to come to town because it was always exciting, or intense.

Dakota

Reaction score
And after every game this year they celebrate like they just won the SB. The whole stadium sings that horrible fight song after every score. The song is horrible, you would think you are at a college game. I can't wait for this team to finally lose a game. The thought of them going undefeated is nauseating. The fans are tough enough to take just being 7-0. And enough with the phillies. Different sport, same fans. They cheer like a deranged bunch of lunatics.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
I remember back in the 80s? Eagles fans were stuffing snowballs with ice, and batteries and throwing them at Jimmy Johnson when he was the coach. Buddy Ryan was their coach at the time, and when Philly came to Texas we were pelting Buddy Ryan with porkchops. I don't think we were very good at the time? But I couldn't wait for the Eagles to come to town because it was always exciting, or intense.
Buddy Ryan is one of the big reasons I despise the Eagles so much. He was just a low class turd. The Eagles never had much success before then barring a few good years with Vermeil, so I really didn’t care much one way or another about them. The Skins were always the big rival then. Regardless, we’ve pretty much owned all three East rivals over the years.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
I attended an Eagles Vikings game in Philadelphia with a friend who was a huge Vikings fan. He was screaming and obnoxious the entire game as the Vikings were winning standing up and screaming and telling people to kiss his arse (though he didnt make eye contact with any particular person when he said that) All he got was mild boos

In the same game in the corridors I yelled COWBOOYYYSSSS and nothing happened

Ive also attended Met Philly games in Philly.

In my experience this whole Philly fans are dangerous thing is very overrated

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Fans of 31 teams shopping for batteries:

"Let's see, I need double As for my label maker, some Ds for my boom box, and a 9-volt for my stud finder. Isn't this technology amazing? You put batteries in, and then your gadgets run."

Eagles fans:
"Gimme this big pack of Ds. If I get mad at other fans rooting against my Eagles, I'll just throw these batteries at them and hopefully hurt someone. Or if I'm mad at my team for playing poorly, I'll throw the batteries at them."

Cowboys fan meeting Washington fan at our stadium:
"Welcome to Texas. I expect a tough game. You know the rivalry goes way back. Have a great time in Texas."

Eagles fan meeting Washington fan at the Eagles' stadium:
"No one gets to root against my Eagles, you scumbag. Here take that." (Throws a D battery against his temple. Police comes to arrest him.) "Hey! I paid for my ticket. I should get to watch the game. .... Help, Mom, can you bail me out?"

Vikings fan on draft day:
"Okay, they drafted this guy. He played well in college. I hope he can help our team to win."

Eagles fan on draft day:
"What? Why are they drafting this bum? BOOOOOO, HISSSSSSSSSS. You dumb [bleep], why'd you draft that [bleep]. What? His family's watching, so we should't boo? Well [bleep]. Who cares how they feel?"

NFL fan getting bailed out of jail:

Fans of other 31 teams:
Not applicable

Eagles fan:
"I got a bum rap. I was minding my own business watching the game, then I expressed my free speech rights by throwing a battery, and the jerks got all uptight just because the guy I hit was bleeding. What the hey? Well, thanks for bailing me out, mom. I'm so proud of myself for getting arrested for my team."

NFC East fans looking at their team's trophy case:

Cowboys fans: "Five Lombardis. We've got some great memories of those championships. I hope our team plays well and has a shot at another one."

Giants fans: Four Lombardies. "We've got some great memories of those championships. I hope our team plays well and has a shot at another one."

Washington fans: "Three Lombardies. We've got some great memories of those championships. I hope our team plays well and has a shot at another one."

Eagles fans: "One Lombardi. That proves it. We're the absolute BEST! We stand head and shoulders above all those other bums in the NFC East. We're the CLASS of the division. No one else can touch us. Those other teams are a bunch of trash."

An opposing player is seriously injured and is barely moving, if at all. They bring out a stretcher.

Fans of 31 teams:
"OMG, it's a rough sport. I hope he's okay. You never want to see anyone hurt." (As they take him off the field) [applause in encouragement and respect]

Eagles fans:
"Hahahahahahahaha! I'm so glad that bum is hurt. I hate his guts. Let's see some more of the enemy team get hurt. That wimp's being taken off on a stretcher. Here let me see if I can hit him with this D battery. ..... What? Why do you want to arrest me? I didn't do anything?"

History of NFC East Fandom:

Cowboys fans
"We've followed this team since Don Meredith was quarterback. We've had some great years and some lean years, but we stick with our team."

Giants fans
"We've followed this team since YA Tittle was quarterback. We've had our ups and downs, and it makes us appreciate the good years."

Washington fans
"We've been fans every since Sonny Jergensen was quarterback. We had some great years, and some tough years, especially recently, but we keep loving our team."

Eagles fans
"We prove we love our team more than anyone else because we get arrested all the time. In the past 10 years I've been arrested 12 times at games. We're the CLASS of the NFL. Now help me find some more D batteries."
Did someone throw D size batteries at you here recently?

But yeah, I can see Eagle fans buying batteries just to throw. The batteries are still full of energy too.

Guess that's where the expression assault and battery comes from.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I remember the days when we routinely shut the mouths of eaglet fans by winning when it matters most- the playoffs. Hate to say it but they have had more playoff success than we have the last qtr century.

When we have to say we’re better because of what we did decades ago rather than anytime recently, IMO it becomes a bragging point with a lot less steam. Just keeping it real. Yes we have a much better history. But when it’s been over a qtr century since we even win a divisional playoff game, it’s hard to get too puffed up. I would love to see us beat them in an NFC championship game.

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
Good ones :laugh:

I'll just add one more:

Any team fans:
"I'm hungry, I think I'll get me a burguer with fries"

Eagles fans:
"I'm hungry, but not as hungry as cowboys fans who have not won a Superbowl in 30 years! We kicked their ***, can't wait to humilliate them again, payback for last year when we played third stringers and they played their starters, Kelce is going to kick Lawrence in the balls, he is such a schmuck, I hate Dallas... I think I'll get me a burguer with fries"

EaglesFanPhila

Benched
Reaction score
I attended an Eagles Vikings game in Philadelphia with a friend who was a huge Vikings fan. He was screaming and obnoxious the entire game as the Vikings were winning standing up and screaming and telling people to kiss his arse (though he didnt make eye contact with any particular person when he said that) All he got was mild boos

I bet you are lying your butt off. No Dallas fan yells anything in Philly at a game, and doesn't get feedback or a pounding. You know that. Stop with these fibs.

Doomsay

Reaction score
I bet you are lying your butt off. No Dallas fan yells anything in Philly at a game, and doesn't get feedback or a pounding. You know that. Stop with these fibs.
Yeah, never been my experience. Been to a half dozen games in Philly - always see Cowboys fans getting beer & other objects thrown at them from above or swarmed on the way to parking lots etc. Most of the fights seem to arise from collateral damage - Egguls fans hitting other Egguls fans with objects instead of their intended visiting fan target. Watched 2 teenagers walking in front of us from the old Holiday Inn parking lot down a fifth of Jameson’s in about 10 minutes. They were too plowed to manage the entrance, so they turned around to hunt for “Cowboys.”

Kingofholland

Reaction score

Where were your seats? That definitely can make a difference. I've seen many things at Philly sports events over the years that would make anyone uncomfortable.

EaglesFanPhila

Benched
Reaction score
Yeah, never been my experience. Been to a half dozen games in Philly - always see Cowboys fans getting beer & other objects thrown at them from above or swarmed on the way to parking lots etc. Most of the fights seem to arise from collateral damage - Egguls fans hitting other Egguls fans with objects instead of their intended visiting fan target. Watched 2 teenagers walking in front of us from the old Holiday Inn parking lot down a fifth of Jameson’s in about 10 minutes. They were too plowed to manage the entrance, so they turned around to hunt for “Cowboys.”
This is way more believable then what the other guy stated. 1 Dallas fan yelling anyting against Eagles fan at the Linc will get an immediate response always.