Twitter: Eagles interested in McClain too

jay94

Reaction score
As weak as our 1 tech is pay him more then Philly it shouldn't be to hard and he shouldn't be to much, he was one of our best defensive players in 16. Plz make a good signing this year, so far has been pretty lackluster to me, but this would be a HUGE plus for what I have seen him done in the 16 season.

CCBoy

Reaction score
If these talks are heating up there may be a deal to bring back the “Dancing Bear” to Dallas. Terrell McClain had his best season while he was a Dallas Cowboy. In 2016, McClain had 40 tackles and 2.5 sacks. Last season in Washington those numbers were cut in half. One season after signing a three-year, $21 million extension, McClain was shown the door. Though he won’t be able to command that type of money in a return to Dallas, it’s still seemingly a marriage that benefits both the Cowboys and McClain. Terrell McClain would be a great addition to a Cowboys defense and would allow Maliek Collins to play at the 3-tech position, which is where Collins had five sacks as a rookie.

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/201...s-foot-expected-to-miss-most-of-the-offseason

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why are we wining and dining this oft injured scrub when the better player Johnathan Hankins is out there and would immensely be a healthier upgrade over what we got from McClain from 2014-16.... I am beside myself pissed at how cheap and inept this front office is and fans who think cutting Dez was anything but typical Cowboys BS and them turning the corner.

Do you have any idea of Hankins' asking price?

Sydla

Reaction score
So I assume he left without a contract?

Great timing with Collins breaking his foot.

I am sure Marinelli has sold them on Ash and Ward and Price being dominant 1 Techs.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
I haven't heard anything in the Philly area about them being interested in him. It's more than likely a rumor planted by the agent to drive up the price for us, or the West Coast team that's reportedly interested in him.

The best DT in free agency is still out there, Hankins