Eagles key free agents

Carson

Reaction score
Been saying this all season with people panicking that they will continue to dominate.

8 of 11 defensive starters are free agents. They have to sign Hurts soon as well. Kelce is likely gone (especially if they win) Seumalo is gone, so that hurts their OL.

They will win tonight then go back to average next season. Rebuild and be back in the Super Bowl in 2027

Aven8

Reaction score
Everything didn’t work out for them….Robert Quinn was terrible all season. Having said that watch him have three sacks tonight!

Carson

Reaction score
Everything didn’t work out for them….Robert Quinn was terrible all season. Having said that watch him have three sacks tonight!
You mean Super Bowl LVII MVP Robert Quinn

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Plus Hurts will be getting like $50 million per year. That will strap them as well. And for a non elite mediocre QB who needs a surrounding team and good coaching.
Then dak will have one good comeback season and will ask for 51 million and will holdout

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Plus Hurts will be getting like $50 million per year. That will strap them as well. And for a non elite mediocre QB who needs a surrounding team and good coaching.
Here I can agree with you. Wouldnt pay Hurts 50 million.

FYI.......99% of all QB's need a surrounding team and coaching. Mahomes has a surrounding team and coaching. Brady always had a surrounding team and coaching.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Been saying this all season with people panicking that they will continue to dominate.

8 of 11 defensive starters are free agents. They have to sign Hurts soon as well. Kelce is likely gone (especially if they win) Seumalo is gone, so that hurts their OL.

They will win tonight then go back to average next season. Rebuild and be back in the Super Bowl in 2027
Trash QBs don’t beat great QBs. Mahomes will be the winner.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score

Soon? I'm 100% confident Hurts and his agent will force their hand THIS off-season and they should. I don't see him playing one down next season w/o new money.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Here I can agree with you. Wouldnt pay Hurts 50 million.

FYI.......99% of all QB's need a surrounding team and coaching. Mahomes has a surrounding team and coaching. Brady always had a surrounding team and coaching.
Oddly that may be his floor.......A couple of outlets are placing Lamar Jackson's value at $52M and that's w/o a Super Bowl.