Eagles LB Nigel Bradham suspended

Bigdog

Reaction score
According to NFL.com, Eagles lb Nigel Bradham has been suspended for 1 game due to incident that happen in July of 2016 in Miami. Bradham was arrested on suspicion of aggravated assault and battery which violates the players conduct policy according to the article. Just FYI.

Bigdog

Reaction score
I was surprised this didn’t happen last year, but it’s not the first time the NFL has taken its time.
Me too. The article states that the Eagles don't have a lot of experience in their lb corp.

C42

Reaction score
Me too. The article states that the Eagles don't have a lot of experience in their lb corp.
We don’t but at the same time we only use 2 LBs a majority of the time (which is why Kendricks wasn’t a big loss). Thankful it’s only one game but imo we can’t afford losing Bradham.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
We don’t but at the same time we only use 2 LBs a majority of the time (which is why Kendricks wasn’t a big loss). Thankful it’s only one game but imo we can’t afford losing Bradham.

It’s against the Falcons in Philly with Peters and Hicks and Sproles and Wallace and Bennett and Ngata and Goedert and Sydney Jones that we didn’t have last year in the playoffs. Yes, I’m overlooking Atlanta completely, because they’re as bad as they are good.

Bleedblue1111

Reaction score
Why aren't they waiting until the second week in August to suspend these guys? :rolleyes:

That's when they usually suspend Dallas players.