Eagles Miles Sanders. "Feels like we are on a All Star Team"

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Corners? They have Darius Slay and added Bradford, who was an upgrade over the slop they had playing there last year. Their CBs are fine.

S appears to be the big question mark on defense.

Ok I guess it depends on how you feel about Slay....he's always been overrated to me. Same goes for Bradberry....both overrated corners who's names are far greater than their play on the field. I just can't get overly excited for a corner who the Giants decided to release at 28.

This offseason is eerily similar to the whole "Dream Team" debacle....and its fitting a player today called them a "All Star" team lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Their lb GROUP is better than ours. 2 all-pro corners. We should still win the division but it wouldn't be a cake-walk like last year.
What am I missing about their linebackers? Because I'd currently make Micah Parsons over their whole linebacker group....but maybe I'm biased? Maybe you think more highly of Hasaan Reddick than I do....

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Easy to declare yourselves "all-stars" when there are no games. That said, we got worse, they got better. Their ownership is at least trying to do something.

GINeric

Reaction score
Dak is better but if you factor in Hurts running abilities not by much.
Both of these QB are bench material at best.
Our 1 playoff win in 6 seasons proves this about Dak.
Now sell your garbage NFC East Stats and GL with that!

You make fair points, but Dak is bench material??? Cmon bro. Dak, Brees and P. Manning ALL had ONE playoff win with their first 5 full seasons under their belts, Matt Stafford had ZERO!!!

At the 5 year mark of all of these quarterbacks, Dak had better over all numbers than all of them. With that said since he had one playoff win like Brees and Manning, but better overall stats AT THE 5 YEAR MARK.

Did you say P. Manning, Brees and Stafford were all bench material at best?? Remember, we're talking about their first 5 seasons, not their 12th and 15th seasons.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I see ESPN (using PFF rankings) have the Eagles as a top 7 team in the NFL and have the Cowboys as 16. So if the Cowboys win the East again are you fake Cowboys fans going to give the Cowboys credit?:huh::angry:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
we have no idea if they actually improved til the season starts.
all this off-season blather about philly is just pap.

It would be naive to think that adding all that high end talent wouldnt improve them. They also have a new HC and an easy schedule. Hurts going into his 3rd season.

But we have no idea about injuries and certainly anything can happen.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Hard to fear them with Hurts at QB but they’ll be better this season. They look like a 10-7 team to me. But so do the Cowboys.
How is Dak better then Hurts? . . . asking for a friend

Seem like carbon copies to me . . . except Hurts is younger and cheaper

NotForLong

Reaction score
And just like Young they have a QB that can run but can’t pass. All Star WR’s for a QB that can’t throw…..lol
I am sorry . . . Are we Discussing The Cowboys or the Eagles?

NotForLong

Reaction score
The Eagles are a below average team that took advantage of a weak schedule last season. When they played a playoff team last season they got slapped back down to earth. Great news for the Cowboys as the Eagles are once again media darlings.:laugh::eek::eek::facepalm:
I am sorry . . . Are you talking about the Cowboys or the Eagles?

kskboys

Reaction score
And just like Young they have a QB that can run but can’t pass. All Star WR’s for a QB that can’t throw…..lol
You can always tell the crapp GM's, they think their QB will be Tom Brady if you just give him enough weapons.

NEWSFLASH: The year Tom Brady was stacked w/ weapons, they lost to a DEFENSIVE TEAM that completely controlled the LOS, sacking Brady 5 TIMES and hitting him over and over and over. That's how you win super bowls!!

kskboys

Reaction score
You make fair points, but Dak is bench material??? Cmon bro. Dak, Brees and P. Manning ALL had ONE playoff win with their first 5 full seasons under their belts, Matt Stafford had ZERO!!!

At the 5 year mark of all of these quarterbacks, Dak had better over all numbers than all of them. With that said since he had one playoff win like Brees and Manning, but better overall stats AT THE 5 YEAR MARK.

Did you say P. Manning, Brees and Stafford were all bench material at best?? Remember, we're talking about their first 5 seasons, not their 12th and 15th seasons.
Ick.

Hey, newsflash, this isn't a Dak thread.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
How did you come to that conclusion?
You make a statement about the Cowboys without looking at who they beat last season. The Cowboys beat numerous winning teams and playoff teams last season. The Eagles only came close to beating the 49ers in game two. Before you comment make sure you know what you are talking about. Clown……

Sydla

Reaction score
How did you come to that conclusion?

Well, to say Hurts and Dak are the same player is kind of a bizarre thing to say.

Criticize Dak all you want, and he is definitely open to criticism, he's proven to be a better and more consistent QB than Hurts to date. Maybe Hurts makes that leap this coming year but right now, on July 1st, there really isn't much of a comparison between the two.