Eagles Miles Sanders. "Feels like we are on a All Star Team"

kskboys

Reaction score
right but that easy since when we couldn't contain Deebo and that 9er offense and like i said sheagals put some talent on offense to have it move easier.
Deebo? 49ers beat us because we couldn't stop the run, plain and simple.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Deebo? 49ers beat us because we couldn't stop the run, plain and simple.
yes and Hurts an run so can the eagles had the best OL in the run game in the NFC and thats my point now more weapons. Late in the season, we had trouble with running qbs, then Deebo ran over us, dont think that the eagles didn't notice LOL

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
One player isn't going to make a difference as proven last season when they drafted the supposedly great WR, DeVonta Smith.

You cant compare rookie Devonta to AJ Brown in his prime. AJ Brown is a total legit stud. Plus Devonta is no longer a rookie and in his 2nd season. They also have Goedert. They are completely stacked now with pass catchers.

Its also not about one player.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Dak plays lights out over Hurts. AJ Brown will regret going there. However he has his money, so there is that.
Meanwhile.
Dak to Lamb will be like Mohomes to Hill. :popcorn:
I gave you a like because you are 100% on Brown regretting that. He is going to pull the typical quitter crap that will take down that team.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Thinking your the best having proven nothing before the season even starts reeks of hubris.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
yes and Hurts an run so can the eagles had the best OL in the run game in the NFC and thats my point now more weapons. Late in the season, we had trouble with running qbs, then Deebo ran over us, dont think that the eagles didn't notice LOL
The Cowboys noticed too hence the upgrade on the interior defensive line.

Flamma

Reaction score
You cant compare rookie Devonta to AJ Brown in his prime. AJ Brown is a total legit stud. Plus Devonta is no longer a rookie and in his 2nd season. They also have Goedert. They are completely stacked now with pass catchers.

Its also not about one player.

If the Eagles have success it will be through running the ball. Running the ball with their running backs and quarterback. Similar to what the Ravens did back in 2019. But I highly doubt Hurts throws for 36 TDs.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
If the Eagles have success it will be through running the ball. Running the ball with their running backs and quarterback. Similar to what the Ravens did back in 2019. But I highly doubt Hurts throws for 36 TDs.

Agreed. But how good they become will depend somewhat on how effective their passing game can improve. It wasnt good last year.

Put it this way...................if Hurts cant get the passing game going with these weapons, run game, and Oline, then he's cooked. So this is a big year for him. If he doesnt improve I see them going in another direction.

Flamma

Reaction score
Agreed. But how good they become will depend somewhat on how effective their passing game can improve. It wasnt good last year.

Put it this way...................if Hurts cant get the passing game going with these weapons, run game, and Oline, then he's cooked. So this is a big year for him. If he doesnt improve I see them going in another direction.

They can be real good just doing what I said. Probably won't win a SB, but hey, the Ravens were 14-2 that year. But Jackson was a better passer.

Hurts is not a pocket passer. He has to be that first, then improve there. He's way off. He doesn't go through progressions. Instead he buys time by exiting the pocket.

The Eagles have 2 first round picks next year. They can use those two and another to trade up into the top 3. Just like the 49ers did a few years ago. And for all those thinking the Eagles will be picking too high in the draft, they also have the Saints first round pick. They may be picking in the top 15.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
They can be real good just doing what I said. Probably won't win a SB, but hey, the Ravens were 14-2 that year. But Jackson was a better passer.

Hurts is not a pocket passer. He has to be that first, then improve there. He's way off. He doesn't go through progressions. Instead he buys time by exiting the pocket.

The Eagles have 2 first round picks next year. They can use those two and another to trade up into the top 3. Just like the 49ers did a few years ago. And for all those thinking the Eagles will be picking too high in the draft, they also have the Saints first round pick. They may be picking in the top 15.

Im not a hurts fan buddy. I think he sucks.

Jackson took a huge leap in passing the football I think it was around his 3rd season as well.

That was a huge passing year for Jackson. We better hope hurts never gets that good.

Flamma

Reaction score
Im not a hurts fan buddy. I think he sucks.

Jackson took a huge leap in passing the football I think it was around his 3rd season as well.

That was a huge passing year for Jackson. We better hope hurts never gets that good.

Jackson did take a leap, then leveled off. But that great year was his 2nd year, defenses focused on the rushing attack. At least Jackson was doing some passing from the pocket. The leap Hurts would have to take is quite huge. But yeah, it would be a disaster for the Cowboys if he did.

Praxit

Reaction score
Dream team = nightmare for them!!!

Awesome seeing this, we have seen this movie before
...yep. that dream team stuff, is kiss of death. Championships are won by good players with chemistry. Not superstars. We're in trouble again.

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
Why even say this, especially after what happened in 2011. They get trained to say the same old crap yet they still say things like what Sanders said. Why not say, "We are excited about our roster but we still have to prove it on the field". No controversy and no pressure.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Is it wrong to say Eagles fans have more reason to be optimistic about their team’s improvement this offseason than we do? Hate to say it, but it’s the truth.

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
Is it wrong to say Eagles fans have more reason to be optimistic about their team’s improvement this offseason than we do? Hate to say it, but it’s the truth.

The Eagles aren't strapped with a huge QB contract and did add a lot of talent. Not to mention they have 6 picks in the first 2 rounds over the next two drafts.

Sydla

Reaction score
The Cowboys noticed too hence the upgrade on the interior defensive line.

They used a late round pick on a DT. That's really the only "addition" at DT from last season. They didn't bring in any DTs of note in FA. So I am struggling to see how they upgraded on the interior DL unless you are a firm believer that a fifth round pick in Ridgeway is difference maker at DT.