Eagles Miles Sanders. "Feels like we are on a All Star Team"

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
They used a late round pick on a DT. That's really the only "addition" at DT from last season. They didn't bring in any DTs of note in FA. So I am struggling to see how they upgraded on the interior DL unless you are a firm believer that a fifth round pick in Ridgeway is difference maker at DT.
Not surprised you’re struggling.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Did Miles include himself in that “ all star lineup “ ?
He’s got the trainiers room locked with Saquon Barkley that other “ all Star “ in the East . Give me Zeke and Pollard over those 2 any day and twice on Sundays .

Sydla

Reaction score
Not surprised you’re struggling.

LOL.

Show me where I am wrong. He said we "upgraded" the interior DL. The only real new face along the interior DL will be a 5th round pick in Ridgeway. They didn't go out and bring in a bigger name FA DT. We are basically going to war next year with the same guys + Ridgeway.

Those are just the facts. I know they don't work in your fantasy world year after year.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
LOL.

Show me where I am wrong. He said we "upgraded" the interior DL. The only real new face along the interior DL will be a 5th round pick in Ridgeway. They didn't go out and bring in a bigger name FA DT. We are basically going to war next year with the same guys + Ridgeway.

OSA and Bohanna will be better. I also believe the DE’s will be better all of which points to improvement.