Eagles or Commanders?

reddyuta

Reaction score
Do we want a Philly team that thinks it’s got a shot next week? Or one that’s got nothing to lose with WAS still on our heels?

Either way, I think WAS wins this one.

I dont think the Skins win another game,their Qb is too mistake prone.

Eanwen

Reaction score
Hard for me to root for Washington. Hmm. Hard for me to root for Philly too.

I root for a brutal overtime tie.

Would it be poor taste or against the rules to root for season ending injuries? Asking for a friend.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
What is better for the Cowboys today?

I’m guessing we want Philly to win so Washington will be finished and then we will have the opportunity to finish Philly next week?
Philly........ Washington has easy schedule and has to play Philly again....Philly plays Rams and Houston in the last three weeks, so they have less chances of finishing strong even if they beat us....it will give us a little more breathing room.

Zman5

Reaction score
Philly. We need Wash have one more division loss.

visionary

Reaction score
I'd much rather Philly lose today and bury them for good. The skins are minus their QB, olinemen and they don't have any receivers. They ain't going nowhere.

I agree with you but the problem is there is absolutely no way Philly can lose today

No way

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
I'd much rather Philly lose today and bury them for good. The skins are minus their QB, olinemen and they don't have any receivers. They ain't going nowhere.
Yeah, this is why I was okay with the Giants losing last week, because it basically knocked them out for good. Simplifies things.

Flamma

Reaction score
What is better for the Cowboys today?

I’m guessing we want Philly to win so Washington will be finished and then we will have the opportunity to finish Philly next week?

Not in my opinion. I want Philly dejected and cashing it in when we play them. I don't want them coming in wanting to take the division lead. We don't have to worry about the Commanders if we take care of business. I'm all in for a Commanders win.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
If the gods are good we will see the first time both teams lose a game playing against each other.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
SInce we already split with the Skins, we need Philly to win to finish off the Skins. Then a sweep of the Iggles should just about seal the division

Cowboys22

Reaction score
A philly win gives us basically a 2 game lead on both of them and we can bury the eagles ourselves next week. Philly has a tough schedule including the Rams. The skins have an easier road and could keep pace all the way if McCoy gets hot. No question I’m hoping for a philly win with both teams not looking very good on either side of the ball.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Eagles, we still have a chance to sweep them and get the best division record at 4-1, which will be the 2nd tie breaker after head to head. Since we split with the Skins, we need them to lose another division game.

If the Cowboys are going to lose another game, it needs to be against Indy to protect our 6-3 conference record, presently 4th best in the NFC.

Hailmary

Reaction score
A philly win gives us basically a 2 game lead on both of them and we can bury the eagles ourselves next week. Philly has a tough schedule including the Rams. The skins have an easier road and could keep pace all the way if McCoy gets hot. No question I’m hoping for a philly win with both teams not looking very good on either side of the ball.
This is how I see it.... You know how in the movies the good guy has an opportunity to kill the bad guy but doesn't only to have the bad guy live another day and inflict more damage? That's the equivalent of a phillP loss tonight. They are our biggest obstacle to winning the East and if they lose tonight, it would be like doing away with the bad guy before they can do more damage.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
I’ll take WAS,because Philly isn’t done and want them tagged with another loss before facing us.