Eagles or Commanders?

T-RO

Reaction score
it depends if you believe that the goal of football is to have a better record than your opponents than the answer is Philly

If it were the last game of the year the answer would be as easy as you suggest. It's not necessarily so straight forward.

uvaballa

Reaction score
Eagles schedule looks a lot harder so I say eagles. If Colt is done and Sanchez is the skins the last resort it may be over for them.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
So we want the Skins to win now, right? Colt is done and there’s no way Sanchez can deliver in a playoff push down the stretch.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Oh, and we feared Colt making a run? Oh my. LOL
The skins are done. Sanchez is just terrible. I bet they lose out. We will need to worry about the giants more than the skins by the end of the season. Philly is the only team we need to worry about in our division and they are next up. If we win, we are in the drivers seat but we have to get by the colts. They are looking very good right now. One at a time.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Fascinating.

Rooting never affected the outcome the game. It did not help the Eagles win. It did not cause Washington to lose.

Human telepathy only works in comic books.

So! What is the next game up where anyone is asked to consider putting an ounce of effort into rooting for no logical reason?

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
It just goes to show it really is the circle of life, Sanchize went from butt fumble to butt fumble recovery.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Skins season went down the tube last night with now McCoy gone for the year and 3rd string Sanchez taking over. As for Philly, they have Dallas, Rams, Texans and Skins left. I like our chances of winning the division

JReed1000

Reaction score
Skins are so bad. Adrian Peterson has a 90 yard run in the first half and still failed to get over a 100 for the game. That's SAD. We will win next week over Philly.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Skins are so bad. Adrian Peterson has a 90 yard run in the first half and still failed to get over a 100 for the game. That's SAD. We will win next week over Philly.

Our offense gives me no confidence in any game.

It will be a 50/50 game.

We're better then them but that really doesn't matter when your offense doesn't make a lot of big plays.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Hard to win with a third stringer even if they're seasoned. I would direct you to our own struggles as Romo's career ended.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Our offense gives me no confidence in any game.

It will be a 50/50 game.

We're better then them but that really doesn't matter when your offense doesn't make a lot of big plays.
Time has a funny sense of irony for me. The offense filled me with confidence in 2014 and 2016 but the defense both years made me often shake my head. Presently, the defense has filled me with a steadily growing trust the unit will be highly competitive versus opponents' offenses each week but the offense usually makes me grit my teeth all four quarters.