Eagles players saying after the game they made Cowboys quit and that it was easy

Sydla

Reaction score
Ray Lewis has been saying that. So many people have been saying that. Garrett's strategy is clearly to outtalent other teams, but it's not going to happen in the salary cap era. Other teams will take your players because you can only afford to pay so many and injuries occur as well.

Again, the most telling statement came from Garrett himself when he told the NBC sideline reporter that in the 2nd half, their plan was unchanged - run the ball and throw short passes and eventually, we'll hopefully break one.

I mean holy hell. Garrett just told the world that their plan is basically let's hope the Eagles screw up and miss a tackle and one of our short passes turns into a 70 yard gain.

yimyammer

Reaction score
the only way he'll undertake real changes.

tumblr_ocozbs7nz81vbv415o2_540.gif

thisiscowboyscountry

Reaction score
We got whooped in the 2nd half. It was if we didn't try. The wheels always seem to come off in the 2nd half this year, while last year that's when we got rolling.

kevm3

Reaction score
Again, the most telling statement came from Garrett himself when he told the NBC sideline reporter that in the 2nd half, their plan was unchanged - run the ball and throw short passes and eventually, we'll hopefully break one.

I mean holy hell. Garrett just told the world that their plan is basically let's hope the Eagles screw up and miss a tackle and one of our short passes turns into a 70 yard gain.

In other words, let's dink and dunk, which is pretty much what we saw with Weeden, Cassell and now Dak. Romo would ignore Garrett and do his own thing and launch the ball down the field... and that would be when we started seeing success under the Romo years when he started cutting loose and ignoring the offensive game plan.

Sydla

Reaction score
That's true. Just a assumption on my part. I wouldn't want to work for him personally.

It's not a bad assumption. He very well could screw it up again. I mean he's screwed up every coaching hire since Jimmy left.

But at this point, it's so clearly not working that I am fine rolling the die yet again.

Reactions: BAT

kevm3

Reaction score
What makes me mad is that Garrett can walk off the field after losing a significant game to a division rival... a game that will now keep us out of the play offs unless there is some miracle... but this isn't new. We've seen him with a big koolaid smile after losing to division rivals to miss the playoffs before.

Reactions: BAT

bsbellomy

Reaction score

Who would want to play for that guy

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
We did get whooped, and it was easy.

Dak played terribly, too.

I’m a fan of Dak, but even his biggest supporters have to admit that he let the team down today.

The optimists are out tonight with the “it’s a team game” mantra, but we all know the truth. Dak played horrible tonight. His throws were high. They were low. He rushed passes when he had time.

What we need to know now, and what we’ll learn over the next 6 games, is if he’s a bus driver or a franchise quarterback.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The Chargers dismantled the bills today... I’m afraid of what’s about to happen come Thursday

I am afraid it won't happen :laugh:

Par for the course.......we beat SD this week and Garrett's COTY trophy is pushed back in our faces. We will get wildcard talk only to blow it a week later. 8-8 here we come with another upcoming season of the same coaching staff.

We need total implosion for any change but it will not happen I am afraid. Rinse and repeat for a few more seasons until he gets a new contract for being competitive in even numbered years :banghead:

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Cowboys will be lucky to go 7-9 at this point, they are simply not very good this year, regardless of the reasons.

ilykdrama

Reaction score
I’m a fan of Dak, but even his biggest supporters have to admit that he let the team down today.

The optimists are out tonight with the “it’s a team game” mantra, but we all know the truth. Dak played horrible tonight. His throws were high. They were low. He rushed passes when he had time.

What we need to know now, and what we’ll learn over the next 6 games, is if he’s a bus driver or a franchise quarterback.

Dak is playing awful and talking a big game. Done with him for 2017. As well as the entire team.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
They came out and whooped our cowboys all over the field... gotta take the whoopin like a man.

bsbellomy

Reaction score

The first two games without Zeke he gets an F.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

He's demonstrated to me already that he's a franchise guy. But he crapped the bed tonight.

They all do it now and then. This was actually an ok time for it, since we were going to lose this one, already.

StylisticS

Reaction score

wow. i mean..WOW