Twitter: Eagles releasing LB Kendricks

reddyuta

Reaction score
we wont even consider him,he is going to sign a contract soon.

Jipper

Reaction score
we are solid on starting LB's at this point and don't know that he would be worth the cash to be a backup....

John813

Reaction score
Wasn't there a rumor back when Chip was there that involved a trade around Kendricks and Dion Jordan?

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
I would say talk with him and his agent. It wouldn’t hurt considering he played for a rival for 6 years. Seems to be the thing in our division anyway.

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
LVE is a Rookie, and will probably look like it.

Smith is unproven (I don’t believe his injury will be a problem, but he still unproven)

Lee is flat out injury prone, good for about 8-9 games.

revospeed

Reaction score
I don’t want to rely on Damien Wilson for anything. Lee will be hurt, Jaylon is a liability and LVE is unknown.

We really only know we have one good linebacker who is always hurt. I’d say that linebacker is still a need at the moment. We have money, we should sign him.

dwreck27

Reaction score
Id rather get Bowman for two years while LVE gets his feet and head into the game...

who better to learn from then Lee and Bowman

revospeed

Reaction score
Don't want to pay starting cash for a guy that ends up being a backup player....

LvE Smith and Lee are the starters and he's not taking one of their spots barring injury

An injury is almost a given. Our 4th linebacker will see starting time, signing a vet like him to play over a scrub like Wilson is necessary.

Otto65

Reaction score
Sign Kendricks. Decent player. Like everyone is saying, Lee will probably miss a game or two with an injury.