Twitter: Eagles releasing LB Kendricks

mickswag

Reaction score
From a Fisher article:

"The judgment on whether to attempt to lure Kendricks, 27, to Dallas is largely up to personnel boss Will McClay. If he doesn't see the value, that should be judgment enough for Cowboys Nation."

Lol.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Possible scenario,
Lee out due to injury, Jaylon playing like last season ...Terrible, and LV is well a rook lost in the inexperience.
Now with our Def line can someone tell me how the heck we're going to STOP anyone from running us into the ground?

Sign Kendricks NOW!!!!!

mugsybows

Reaction score

Since we may be looking for LB help, I figured it’s worth it to talk about especially since it’s a NFC East team.

He probably wants to start though.

"We like our guys"

i cant not read that in stephen's voice anymore.

PhillySpecial

Reaction score
That will be a nice aquisition for some team........they are finally feeling the effects of low cap space.

Kendricks isn't being released because of cap space. They've been trying to trade for the last 2 seasons. He even asked for an outright release last season. He's not happy with his amount of playing time. He was a better fit as a 3-4 outside LB.

Reactions: C42

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Kendricks isn't being released because of cap space. They've been trying to trade for the last 2 seasons. He even asked for an outright release last season. He's not happy with his amount of playing time. He was a better fit as a 3-4 outside LB.

3-4 or 4-3? Cuz we run a 4-3. When did Philly start running the 4-3?

PhillySpecial

Reaction score
3-4 or 4-3? Cuz we run a 4-3. When did Philly start running the 4-3?

We ran a 3-4 under Chip Kelly. He was drafted in 2012 when we were running a 4-3. But he seemed to play better in the 3-4. That's just me. I could be wrong. He was good in the 4-3. Just not as good as in the 3-4.

We went back to the 4-3 when Pederson took over and hire Schwartz.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
We ran a 3-4 under Chip Kelly. He was drafted in 2012 when we were running a 4-3. But he seemed to play better in the 3-4. That's just me. I could be wrong. He was good in the 4-3. Just not as good as in the 3-4.

Fair enough, cuz we typically run a 4-3 here. Still, if he's good in the 4-3, then I don't see why we shouldn't sign him. He was excellent for your team, and we could certainly use him.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
LV = Rookie
Lee= Injury waiting to happen.
Jaylon= up in the air and hoping for the best.

And some of you say NO to Kendricks .....amazing simply amazing.....:facepalm:
What you been up to today Paps?

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I doubt Kendricks would want to sign here. The Cowboys don't have a staring spot for him with Lee, LVE, and Jaylon Smith penciled in at will, sam, and mike; respectively.

I've read Kendricks is a two down linebacker that's not much in coverage. Not sure how you fit a guy in like that if he's not starting (and thus take him off the field if possible on third down).

Corso

Reaction score

We went back to the 4-3 when Pederson took over and hire Schwartz.
We've been getting more Eagles fans lately than normal. Must be the swagger they're feeling... Good on them.
I hope you're as enjoyable to read and discourse with as @GreenMean69 . I like that guy.

Corso

Reaction score
Yep you get that FAT on our Defense id buy that for a Dollar!!!

Doomsday would be back for sure for sure and i might add with a vengeance!!!!
giphy.gif

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LV = Rookie
Lee= Injury waiting to happen.
Jaylon= up in the air and hoping for the best.

And some of you say NO to Kendricks .....amazing simply amazing.....:facepalm:

And you think that this team will sign him to be a bench linebacker.

Even more "amazing"...
:facepalm:

CowboyJ70

Reaction score
We would have to offer him a great deal to sign here. They lowballed McClain and it backfired on them.

PhillySpecial

Reaction score
We've been getting more Eagles fans lately than normal. Must be the swagger they're feeling... Good on them.
I hope you're as enjoyable to read and discourse with as @GreenMean69 . I like that guy.

I don't post much. Mostly just read. I used to read the DC.com forums. And I recognize a lot of the names on here from there.

I pass the time between the end of OTAs and beginning of TC by reading message boards of division rivals and upcoming opponents for the season. It helps pass the down time.