Eagles sign Rashaad Penny

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
S7PN5bL.jpg

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
eagles made this move the board will love it and think its the best move this offseason
Whats great is that he is a very good back when healthy and they clearly understand you dont spend big money on the position. He will be part of a team of 3 backs most likely.

John813

Reaction score
Seems like a good signing.

Similar to Mostert, in that when he's healthy he's pretty good. Issue is staying healthy.

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
Again the FO shows they know how to build a team. I bet they get a RB in the draft as well.
I bet they don't and I bet my left nut they take OLine or DLine with pick 10. My nightmare was they get Will Anderson when the Saints pick looked top 4. Now my current concern is Georgias DT Carter sliding to pick 10 cause of the auto racing death.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I bet they don't and I bet my left nut they take OLine or DLine with pick 10. My nightmare was they get Will Anderson when the Saints pick looked top 4. Now my current concern is Georgias DT Carter sliding to pick 10 cause of the auto racing death.
Ill bet somewhere in the first 5 rounds they take a back. AS far as what they take at 10 they usually do take Dlineman.

CWR

Reaction score
Sure, if the price is right.

Hes been injured alot though.