Eagles sign Vinny Curry

Doomsday101

Reaction score
When he got drafted really though his career would be better than it ended up being.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
OMG... the NFC East is doomed I tell ya,, we are all doomed.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Curry best season was 9 sacks in 2014 since then the most he has put up is 3.5 sacks.

slick325

Reaction score
Which is why their secondary is always trash.

Won't disagree Jazz. But they feel if you can stop the run and pressure the QB it makes things easier on the back end of the defense. Malcolm Butler isn't too bad at safety.

Sydla

Reaction score
Good backup. Once again, best DL of all east teams

They likely will.

It's one thing I am jealous about with Philly - they value the importance of a great DL and will spend the resources to make it happen.

We don't (well at least at DT) and I think that's a flaw of this franchise.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Good signing to bring him back. They know the importance of having a stable of quality pass rushers. If the Cowboys can get Quinn then finally they would be headed in the right direction but if not, relying on unproven Taco and Armstrong will just result in the same thing

Sydla

Reaction score
Good signing to bring him back. They know the importance of having a stable of quality pass rushers. If the Cowboys can get Quinn then finally they would be headed in the right direction but if not, relying on unproven Taco and Armstrong will just result in the same thing

Lawrence, Quinn, Taco, Armstrong with the potential that Gregory could resurface at some point and maybe a draft pick and you have a really decent DE rotation there.

I am not including the kid we just signed because he smells like Mayowa, meaning you wont get much out of him.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lawrence, Quinn, Taco, Armstrong with the potential that Gregory could resurface at some point and maybe a draft pick and you have a really decent DE rotation there.

I am not including the kid we just signed because he smells like Mayowa, meaning you wont get much out of him.

I hope they get a deal done with Quinn soon, if they don't overpay in draft picks.

Also if Malik McDowel can come in and help solidify the interior with Woods and Collins and hopefully a draft pick. The DL can be pretty good.
If you are referring to Hyder as the Mayowa type, I think he is better. I remember he was disruptive against us at times he was with the Lions.