Twitter: Eagles sign Wentz to 4 year extension for $128 million

robjay04

Reaction score
1538324870-NS_30cowboyspregameLD02.jpg

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Wentz should be paid more; he helped his team reach a super bowl. Foles did the rest, of course, but Wentz helped get them there. Dak, on the other hand, has those awesome NFCE championships to brag about.
So wait....Wentz helped them get to the Super Bowl even though he has never played in the playoffs but Dak actually has played every game. Wentz has done nothing that Dak hasn’t done except Dak has done it more.

J817

Reaction score
Wentz didn't help them win a Superbowl. He has played 0 minutes in the playoffs and Superbowl.

Agreed
Dak has done what Wentz did last year twice. That’s why this contract extension matters allot.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Wentz didn't help them win a Superbowl. He has played 0 minutes in the playoffs and Superbowl.

He still has a ring to show off. I guess Dak can put a beer can tab on his finger and gloat about how fast he can down a beer.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Wentz should be paid more; he helped his team reach a super bowl. Foles did the rest, of course, but Wentz helped get them there. Dak, on the other hand, has those awesome NFCE championships to brag about.

I can't tell if this is tongue-in-cheek, but either way, this is exactly why Dak's agent will be asking for the same or more than what Wentz just signed for.

Wentz had an amazing 3/4 of a season. Once. I don't care whether someone thinks Dak is better than Wentz or is dog meat, he has outperformed his Eagles counterpart over the course of the last three seasons. He hasn't missed a game. He has won 2 divisional championships.

That makes for an easy foundation for his agent.

There's obviously a flip side for the Cowboys, and what we deem Dak to actually be worth paying. That's a separate discussion.