Twitter: Eagles sign Wentz to 4 year extension for $128 million

Birdgang

Reaction score
Just keep the gun at home... or, at least in the car.
I like the car! We could get into some trouble...

If I did that I might lose my job..... dont worry I got connections we won't get in too much.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No its offsets them is what its does. Its a chain of events that all started from one thing and purpose. Who, what, why, where, and when can be used to make it simple. I prefer to use Newtons 3rd law as its more fitting. Can you tell me how even before moving down to 8 was not all one series of events?

Edit: also if they traded their draft away .... How after chip kelly destroying the team year before with trades and bad contracts .... did they win a SB 2 years into the trade. Its supposed to be a 10 year plan right ?

Not interested in this game. They gave up what they gave up to draft Wentz. While we took an arguably better player in that same draft at the bottom of the fourth.

You guys won a Superbowl by making a ton of great personnel moves. Nobody suggested otherwise.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Not interested in this game. They gave up what they gave up to draft Wentz. While we took an arguably better player in that same draft at the bottom of the fourth.

You guys won a Superbowl by making a ton of great personnel moves. Nobody suggested otherwise.
That is a freaking great post!

Birdgang

Reaction score

fair enough

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
In his 3 seasons, Wentz has never been a much of a threat to the Cowboys. If you can't even do that, what good are you on an NFC East team not in Texas? ...and how are you worth that money? He'll never earn it, so cheers to that dumb move by the iggles. :lmao: