Eagles signed LBer Zack Brown

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Yeah. It has been a excellent move for the Titans, Commanders, and now Eagles. I was hoping he held out until mini-camps were over and Lee gets injured again.

DwAYOTHX0AAr30e.jpg.275ad73debc81abb998e2cc349bfbc84.jpg

sandbridge77

Reaction score
we cant sign everyone I guess is the moral of the story...PLUS...the dude wouldn't even see light of day on our roster due to the log jam of talent we already have at the position. Good for the iggles...they got a spot duty guy.. YAY.

Now that's funny

Fwed

Reaction score
I will give the iggles some due respect.Brown is a decent signing. Kudos for that. BUT...its not gonna be near enough for them. They have some major work to do on that defense to get it up to snuff. Only thing I question is Browns consistency and want to at times. Prolly why he is on like his 3rd team.
For 3m one year deal it’s low risk high reward. And not near enough? Eagles are by far the fav right now. Only a wentz injury changes that...and yes until he plays a few years without one, you can’t discount that.

Rayman70

Reaction score
its May...and the iggle fans are already running their mouths after a halfway decent signing. Never too early I suppose for a little myopia.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do We have a need at LB?
I'd rather spend the dosh elsewhere.

There were only 6 on the roster before the draft. 7 if you count Quiero, who I also seen listed as a SS, So a smallish LB.
Need some TC competition. As they will be competing with Covington and March-Lillard for the 5th and 6th spots. Last year they kept 7 on the roster.
So ST's will be their main duty, but the top 4 is pretty well set.

Londonboy

Reaction score
There were only 6 on the roster before the draft. 7 if you count Quiero, who I also seen listed as a SS, So a smallish LB.
Need some TC competition. As they will be competing with Covington and March-Lillard for the 5th and 6th spots. Last year they kept 7 on the roster.
So ST's will be their main duty, but the top 4 is pretty well set.
Agree, We need another Bod, just don't see it being a high end type like Brown, Our LB's are pretty interchangeable positionally, Jaylon and LVE are set as 1 & 2, at best He'd be competing for PT with Lee, I doubt Brown would've been interested.

C42

Reaction score
So Dallas and other teams are not focused on winning? That is a stupid statement.
So the Eagles finally win a SB, and that makes them the better team and franchise and all that. Don't think so. Not saying Dallas is that either. But recent success does not mean they are overall better.

But hey, go ahead and tell yourself that, as I won't ty to convince you otherwise.
But I will give you credit for actually posting your reasons, and I will not argue against them other than what I already posted.
These type of post are good, as to just a drive by post. Those are the ones I do not like.

I was going to give you a like from your 1st 2 statement. But getting into culture and the focused on winning games, you lost me there.
Focusing on culture, after the Tate trade Golden Tate came out and said that players around the league hear about how tight/close the Eagles locker room is and that they want to be a part of that.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Focusing on culture, after the Tate trade Golden Tate came out and said that players around the league hear about how tight/close the Eagles locker room is and that they want to be a part of that.

So every one wants to play for the eagles then. Ok. Doubt it, but ok.