Eagles signed LBer Zack Brown

C42

Reaction score
I am in good shape, and won't pull on any thing. As it was not much of a reach.

Me: “This player we traded for said players around the league hear good things about our locker room.”

You: “Oh so everyone wants to play for the Eagles now? Right...”

Yea. That’s a reach there pal.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Me: “This player we traded for said players around the league hear good things about our locker room.”

You: “Oh so everyone wants to play for the Eagles now? Right...”

Yea. That’s a reach there pal.

Dude, what is your problem, actually I thought this thread was done. But you insist to make some type of case over it. Especially when it was between myself and someone else, but you and another think they need to inject their crap to keep it going.

Get over yourself, it is a mute point.
I guess you want an argument over it to prove something to yourself. Well, go ahead and have your feel good moment.

C42

Reaction score
Dude, what is your problem, actually I thought this thread was done. But you insist to make some type of case over it. Especially when it was between myself and someone else, but you and another think they need to inject their crap to keep it going.

Get over yourself, it is a mute point.
I guess you want an argument over it to prove something to yourself. Well, go ahead and have your feel good moment.

I never intended to argue. All I did was add something to the discussion. You’re either being sensitive or just not being able to handle anything positive about another team. Relax, smh. I responded to ur comment (something that is done on discussion boards if you haven’t noticed) and for some reason you took it as an insult or something. If you don’t wanna talk football, why come here? Lol

C42

Reaction score
@jazzcat22 neither of us are here to argue. If you wanna talk football, get back to me. If you can’t handle it, move on.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
@jazzcat22 neither of us are here to argue. If you wanna talk football, get back to me. If you can’t handle it, move on.

I can handle it just fine. Can you? Just don't throw out your stupid barbs and insults. Like can you handle it, and crap like that.
When you can discuss football like a mature adult, then do so. If not, then stop responding.

You are the one turning it into an argument, so I am asking you politely to stop.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I never intended to argue. All I did was add something to the discussion. You’re either being sensitive or just not being able to handle anything positive about another team. Relax, smh. I responded to ur comment (something that is done on discussion boards if you haven’t noticed) and for some reason you took it as an insult or something. If you don’t wanna talk football, why come here? Lol

You were responding with stupid barbs, so I am not supposed to respond to that?
same goes for you, talk football, and keep your stupid comments out of it.

C42

Reaction score
I can handle it just fine. Can you? Just don't throw out your stupid barbs and insults. Like can you handle it, and crap like that.
When you can discuss football like a mature adult, then do so. If not, then stop responding.

You are the one turning it into an argument, so I am asking you politely to stop.
I replied to your comment. You replied back reaching at something I never said. I called you out for reaching and asked where did I say that? You took offense. Now you’re playing the victim?

Just move along.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I replied to your comment. You replied back reaching at something I never said. I called you out for reaching and asked where did I say that? You took offense. Now you’re playing the victim?

Just move along.

Not playing the victim at all. you are the one keeping it up. Get over yourself, and do not respond as I will not see it.
The only way to stop this is to put you on ignore for a while as I see how you are and have no use for you.

So if you must get in the last word, go ahead, I won't see it.
So I will just move along, away from you nonsense. You offer nothing in your posts.

C42

Reaction score
Not playing the victim at all. you are the one keeping it up. Get over yourself, and do not respond as I will not see it.
The only way to stop this is to put you on ignore for a while as I see how you are and have no use for you.

So if you must get in the last word, go ahead, I won't see it.
So I will just move along, away from you nonsense. You offer nothing in your posts.
LOL, you've shown how sensitive you are. Ignore me please. Good day.