Eagles smart

bigdsgirl

Reaction score
Why do the Eagles always seem to have money to sign players to big contracts? It seems like they are doing all the right things..give us Howie Roseman!!!!

Flamma

Reaction score
Why do the Eagles always seem to have money to sign players to big contracts? It seems like they are doing all the right things..give us Howie Roseman!!!!
As good as he is, he messes up sometimes. Like trading Reddick for that bum they now pay 17M a year.

You still have to stay within the salary cap.
Only for the current season. Jerry will spend 50k on one car. Howie will get 5 of those same cars and put 10k down on each. Same amount of money spent, 5 times the impact now.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Eagirls suck. Hurts and Sirianni don’t get along. I don’t think anyone gets along with either one.

rambo2

Reaction score
Winning ugly is the primary one. Were not going to win the division leader beauty pageant any time soon
Who knows? I think the 49ers are on thin ice. They hit desperation with McCaffrey, Hargrave is out for the season, and now Purdy is beat up too.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Who knows? I think the 49ers are on thin ice. They hit desperation with McCaffrey, Hargrave is out for the season, and now Purdy is beat up too.
Most of them will be back eventually, right on time to get smacked around again by Minnesota in January

rambo2

Reaction score
Most of them will be back eventually, right on time to get smacked around again by Minnesota in January
I think they will have problems all year. I don't think McCaffrey will play at all. It's a bad sign that Deebo and Kittle are already hurt and Purdy has a back issue.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I think they will have problems all year. I don't think McCaffrey will play at all. It's a bad sign that Deebo and Kittle are already hurt and Purdy has a back issue.
You play them right before Halloween; whether or not McCaffrey goes will be massive for that game

rambo2

Reaction score
You play them right before Halloween; whether or not McCaffrey goes will be massive for that game
I doubt that he will be able to go. I think he will not play at all this year. I think if he tries, he will completely tear the Achilles and be out for the year.