Eagles trade for Jaguars CB Josiah Scott

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Nicknamed The Gnat and his comparison on nfl.com is to the eagles' Avonte Maddox.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

Although I don't think the results of it are always good, I give the Eagles credit for being constantly on the prowl for upgrades. I don't think we are very inventive about churning the bottom of the roster. The year we traded for Tavon Austin I was actually surprised that we moved players and picks for other players. Usually, it seems we either do a blockbuster trade (like for Cooper) or nothing other than taking our picks and signing cheap free agents.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
It is crazy to me that Risen keeps getting people taking his comments seriously. He must be rolling while he's trolling :laugh:

Well, he's pretty good at hiding his true feelings behind some of his comments/jokes, particularly when it has come to Dak. However, I think he's always easier to take if you never take him seriously.

Plankton

Reaction score
See how the pressure of adding talent like Nahshon Wright causes the opponents to have to keep up? It’s staggering.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Although I don't think the results of it are always good, I give the Eagles credit for being constantly on the prowl for upgrades. I don't think we are very inventive about churning the bottom of the roster. The year we traded for Tavon Austin I was actually surprised that we moved players and picks for other players. Usually, it seems we either do a blockbuster trade (like for Cooper) or nothing other than taking our picks and signing cheap free agents.
the dues a career BACKUP UP played like 6 games one year 80 snaps another seriously, whats the hype about

this place lost its minds if this transaction moves the needle..hes a backup , period if he amounts anything what maybe hes like Cannady or the vet RRobimnson? for us? lmao