Eagles trade for Jaguars CB Josiah Scott

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
the dues a career BACKUP UP played like 6 games one year 80 snaps another seriously, whats the hype about

this place lost its minds if this transaction moves the needle..hes a backup , period if he amounts anything what maybe hes like Cannady or the vet RRobimnson? for us? lmao

Didn't say there was any hype. I just like for the team to be looking and willing to make deals to try to improve. Philly always seems to be actively shopping and swapping players. Like I said, it doesn't always turn out, but at least they are not just sitting still.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Didn't say there was any hype. I just like for the team to be looking and willing to make deals to try to improve. Philly always seems to be actively shopping and swapping players. Like I said, it doesn't always turn out, but at least they are not just sitting still.

hes a backup player period and applauding them for getting guy whos played like 10 games in the league and 80 snaps last season is serious hater post..

you are being passive aggressive stating that out teams not done enough and well giving props to our hated rival for a NON MOVE move is an issue with you..

just saying posts like these are stupid..

so the DC taking 11 players in the draft to how many for philly?

all the FAs we brought in and UDFAs list was mile long is just sitting around?

think then write, this thread was nonsense the moment the OP hit Post..

so what it would make you happy if the FO just went to say the titans and traded for 3rd string bench guy and you call that news and a Move to get better..i call it getting camp bodies and it shouldnt even have been posted..

BTW when the DC bring in guys like this ie Thompson, Cannady, Robinson and others the response is all sarcasm and say SB baby..yet when our rival does it , its big news..this is the issue around here..any move by ours rivals is big and knock on ours FO yet when our FO makes the same moves for Jags it gets destroyed and mocked for it..

right .....smh:facepalm::muttley: