Eagles trade for RB Jordan Howard

rags

Reaction score
He wasn’t really their starter anymore from what I gathered. He’s regressed every year.

He has in YPC. Though, the Eagles fans are acting like he's the second coming of Barry Sanders. SMH.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
1f0V.gif
I love that as a future AVATAR,,,,:thumbup:

:lmao2:

Fwed

Reaction score
He has in YPC. Though, the Eagles fans are acting like he's the second coming of Barry Sanders. SMH.
lol. Loved Barry sanders. Barry sanders is no Carson wentz...no running back is.

Johnny23

Reaction score
I heard one of the reasons the Bears wanted to get rid of him was because he was not very good at catching the ball.

In 2017 he batted down the game winning walk in touchdown like he was a db. One of the biggest c'mon man moments I have seen in football. He's allergic to catching the ball.

C42

Reaction score
In 2017 he batted down the game winning walk in touchdown like he was a db. One of the biggest c'mon man moments I have seen in football. He's allergic to catching the ball.
Luckily we have Clement and possibly Sproles (if he's back) for that. I also expect us the draft an RB, especially of Sproles retires. I really like Snell, he's my sleeper RB pick for this draft. Also, Jalen Hurd who is a WR now but can line up in the backfield for a few snaps as he used to be an RB with Kamara at Tennessee.

Johnny23

Reaction score
Luckily we have Clement and possibly Sproles (if he's back) for that. I also expect us the draft an RB, especially of Sproles retires. I really like Snell, he's my sleeper RB pick for this draft. Also, Jalen Hurd who is a WR now but can line up in the backfield for a few snaps as he used to be an RB with Kamara at Tennessee.
Yeah man. I see Howard as a young LeGarrett Blount type bruiser goalline back. Limited pass opportunities. It can totally work out for you guys having Howard.

Reactions: C42

C42

Reaction score
Yeah man. I see Howard as a young LeGarrett Blount type bruiser goalline back. Limited pass opportunities. It can totally work out for you guys having Howard.
That’s the exact role I’m excited to see him in. We don’t need him or anyone to be an every down back. He should be good wearing down a defense and running between the tackles like Blount did for us.

Sydla

Reaction score
In other eagles related news, they just restructured Ertz to create nearly $6MM in cap space. They are now around $27MM in available cap space.

They may be angling for a big move coming up. Or it could be they are gearing up to make an offer to Wentz.

Reactions: C42

C42

Reaction score
In other eagles related news, they just restructured Ertz to create nearly $6MM in cap space. They are now around $27MM in available cap space.

They may be angling for a big move coming up. Or it could be they are gearing up to make an offer to Wentz.
Never doubt Howie.