Eagles trade for RB Jordan Howard

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Now on the flip side, he does become a born again Carstian. He has eternal football life.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Eagles always win the off-season NFC East title, and they at it again...hat tip to Roseman. Just let me know when Sproles lil pesky arse is gone.

Reactions: CWR

robjay04

Reaction score
3.7 YPC last year and 20 total catches doesnt scream beast to me.

3.7 YPC

I was just reading an article yesterday that he could be moved because he has regressed and wasn’t the best back on the roster.

I’m not saying it’s not a good trade...but he’s not really a special back right now.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
6th round pick for a guy who will get you 600 yards at 3.8 a pop. it's whatever.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Conversions-768x432.png

He's a short yardage guy if anything

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No big deal though some on here will make out to be. Well so far they have not, which is a surprise. :laugh:

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Just saw this. I won't lie, it's a good trade, a steal. Why would they trade Howard?? That guy is a beast.

Yeah and he’s perfect for their system. WTH Bears? Why would they do that? Hope they gave up an arm and a leg.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Eh. They could have got his equivalent at various stages in this draft.

This is them saying nope. I think they are dead wrong.

DCowboyz

Reaction score
Yeah and he’s perfect for their system. WTH Bears? Why would they do that? Hope they gave up an arm and a leg.

They didn't. It was only a 6th and it can become a 5th. Which is why I said it's a steal for the RB they're getting.

Questfor6

Reaction score
I'd rather have Mike Davis who the Bears signed then Howard. Howard is a plodder i'm not impressed, still wouldn't shock me to see them take a RB early.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I'd rather have Mike Davis who the Bears signed then Howard. Howard is a plodder i'm not impressed, still wouldn't shock me to see them take a RB early.
Mike Davis is a JAG. Definite step down.