Eagles trade QB Joe Flacco to Jets for a late round draft pick

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Did wr want him?
Flacco would likely still be better than Cooper Rush and Will Grier.

Screenshot-20211025-180629-Google.jpg

If Dak were to miss a few games (or more) due to injury, I would rather go with the old but proven veteran in Flacco than the scrubs who currently are Dak's backups.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
You can make these moves when you have Minshew waiting in the wings. And Hurts is so good. :)

I honestly have no idea how the Eagles trade their trash for picks. There has got to be some side drug deal or honeypot blackmail going on.

Someone is officially tanking.

I can’t imagine being a Jet fan. The stupidity of that team is mind-boggling and bottomless. Like the Jets are going anywhere in the next 5 years. The Jets just gave up a 50-burger to a rookie QB while their second pick in the draft QB stunk it up and got hurt.

Someone drug test the Jets’ GM.

They could have had DiNucci for free.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Flacco would likely still be better than Cooper Rush and Will Grier.

Screenshot-20211025-180629-Google.jpg

If Dak were to miss a few games (or more) due to injury, I would rather go with the old but proven veteran in Flacco than the scrubs who currently are Dak's backups.
But, did we want him? I didn't realize we were trying to trade for him.....his game is different than Dak's and would require a big change in play calling and blocking....get Cam and move on.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
But, did we want him? I didn't realize we were trying to trade for him.....hus game is different than Dak's and would require a big change in play calling and blocking....get Cam and move on.
Agreed. Cowboys should go get Cam. His game would fit perfectly with Kellen Moore's playbook.

I don't know what Jerry, Stephen and McCarthy are waiting for?

Flamma

Reaction score
Agreed. Cowboys should go get Cam. His game would fit perfectly with Kellen Moore's playbook.

I don't know what Jerry, Stephen and McCarthy are waiting for?

They're playing with fire hoping Dak doesn't get injured. Other than that one bad injury, Dak as been very durable in the pocket. How many games did he miss due to injury not related to the big one? That said, if Dak does go down to injury for 3-6 weeks for example, we're not winning any of those games with the slop we have backing him up.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Eagles are going to have a brand new team next year...with the draft capital they have they might really have a shot...doubt they do as well as we did this year but we will have to see
Who cares about what ifs. YOU...claim they are a "brand new team"...."NEXT YEAR"?

What in the entire freak.. WHo does that? Are you an eagles fan?

Jipper

Reaction score
Who cares about what ifs. YOU...claim they are a "brand new team"...."NEXT YEAR"?

What in the entire freak.. WHo does that? Are you an eagles fan?

Wow...hit a nerve huh?

My point is simply that they are amassing a huge amount of draft capital and will have an opportunity to draft a lot of players and potentially do what the cowboys did this year on defense.

Chill dude, just an observation and a very accurate one at that