Eagles tried to stop Cowboys and Lions from hosting Thanksgiving Day games

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
The envy they must harbour within, of the true showcased STAR POWER is continually arcing out in short circuited fashion, their thinly extruded filaments of connective mental functionality on the substandard & poorerest world wide mental functionality scale,,, that, and they've already made it a foregone conclusion that they'll be chirping in the chump section again this year against us ,so they wanted to derive some semblance of enacting a painful( weak) if not grievous( in hilarity) blow ,in their typical cowardly scumbag MODIS OPERANDI,,, SHEESE! what a quacking gaggle of MAROONSo_O

* I truly do enjoy hating on Eagles fans& their crap team,I truly do:star:

aria

Reaction score
Eh, who cares, if it was the other way around it would be “the NFL has always hated us, this is another clear example of Eagles favoritism, what did you expect”.

ESisback

Reaction score
The envy they must harbour within, of the true showcased STAR POWER is continually arcing out in short circuited fashion, their thinly extruded filaments of connective mental functionality on the substandard & poorerest world wide mental functionality scale,,, that, and they've already made it a foregone conclusion that they'll be chirping in the chump section again this year against us ,so they wanted to derive some semblance of enacting a painful( weak) if not grievous( in hilarity) blow ,in their typical cowardly scumbag MODIS OPERANDI,,, SHEESE! what a quacking gaggle of MAROONSo_O

* I truly do enjoy hating on Eagles fans& their crap team,I truly do:star:

Little red headed stepbrother is obsessed with Dallas. They envy the coverage the Cowboys get, jealous of our relevancy, and ANY kind of damage they can do is a “victory”.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Actually if you think about it, its already a disadvantage. It's one our our home games that the don't have a full week to prepare for. Playing it away on top of that is crazy. :angry: