Eagles vs Bears Game Thread

Diehardblues

Reaction score
And if you think facing a division rival on a 5 game winnning streak, who beat 4 playoff teams in that stretch is “good” for the cowboys.

I have a bridge to sell you.
So, you like our chances better of beating Saints and Rams or Bears on the road rather than at LA and a potential champ game at home with divisional rival?

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
And if you think facing a division rival on a 5 game winnning streak, who beat 4 playoff teams in that stretch is “good” for the cowboys.

I have a bridge to sell you.

Well you have to beat SOMEONE to get to the Super Bowl, none of it will be easy. But what sounds easier?

Winning @Saints then either @Rams or @Bears

or

Winning @Rams then at home vs Eagles?

I'm taking the second one all day.

DaoudaD

Reaction score
I still don’t understand you people rooting for the Eagles.

If they win this game that means.

They beat the Rams, Texans and Bears in a 4 week stretch.

But then you all assume that they will get slaughtered by New Orleans or pose no threat to us in an nfc championship game.

Makes no sense.
worried about them of course. i dont try to beat the Eagles, for a third time. Nightmare scenario.
Theyre playing as good as most. And defending Champs. you gotta respect that.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
And to think before the season my brother who is a die hard bears fan tried to persuade me into thinking Trubisky's upside & potential was higher than Dak's literally argued me into the ground debating with vigorous rhetoric :lmao2:

Let's put it this way....I'd trade Dak for Trubisky straight up...and feel good about it.:)

Last edited:

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
When you need 2 points, Trubisky will get ya 3.

When you need 7 points, Trubisky will get ya 3.

gmb1

Reaction score
Well you have to beat SOMEONE to get to the Super Bowl, none of it will be easy. But what sounds easier?

Winning @Saints then either @Rams or @Bears

or

Winning @Rams then at home vs Eagles?

I'm taking the second one all day.
1st option all day. That Rams NFC Championship game would be like a home game anyway

HungryLion

Reaction score
Allen Robinson has to tap that toe. That should have been a fairly routine catch.

PUSHfold

Reaction score
Trubisky ain't Dak...what's he thinking trying to run or a first down on 3rd and long.

SnakeBite

Reaction score
This isn’t about the Egirls . It’s what best for the Cowboys.

So what's best ?? A.)Beating whoever the hell we line up with or B.) Hoping and wishing for a delusional easy run to the ship. ??? News Flash :: every team from here on out is Super Bowl caliber..Pick up your hard hat stop bieng timid it's football and we're ARE a threat to every single team left trust that.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Who was trying to sell Trubisky as an elite runner? He’s terrible. At least 4 first downs missed cause he can’t run

HungryLion

Reaction score
Then you’re missing my point.

No. You’re assuming it would be easier to beat a hot eagles team than another team.

I’m saying I disagree with that.

Whether it’s home or away.

That’s my point.