Eagles vs Bears Game Thread

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
Some may not be familiar with Garrison's funny quote. I am sure the young ones aren't. Don't worry. My approval is free.

Sorry I really thought you were being sarcastic. Hard to tell on the internet sometimes.

cowboyec

Reaction score
we are advancing to the NFC Championship Game.
Believe me.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Or they could be down by 3, if the "incomplete pass" was ruled a fumble.

Refs have been horrible all around this season. They hurt both teams, by blowing it dead, Eagles Defenders didn't try to recover the ball and then they didn't give the Bears the first down, near the goal line

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Collinsworth : "Jordan Hicks is being slowly worked back onto the field , and will become a bigger part as the playoffs go on"...................

What if they lose this game ?

gmb1

Reaction score
Good throw. Get in the endzone please so I can hear cry eagles cry

conner01

Reaction score
This was a weird play because the whistle blew and everyone thought it was incomplete. Normally players go for the ball or the ball goes out of bounds so the refs can correct the call. In this specific case there was no way to correct the call. Like I said, everyone thought it was incomplete and the refs were waving the play dead. How can you now overturn that with a catch, fumble, and dead ball belonging to the team that fumbled? It's probably the correct call but you'd be severely screwing the Eagles instead of just slightly with the wrong call to begin with. So letting the ruling on the field stand did the least amount of damage.
Unless you are the team who completed the ball

HungryLion

Reaction score
Remember when people were saying it would have been better to have Jordan Howard with a mid round pick. Then use a first on Zeke?

Lol good times.

Pentagruel

Reaction score
Mitch just has all day to throw back there. That’s going to be the difference maker this game.