Eagles vs Bears Game Thread

Reaction score
I don't need to travel to know that the crowd in Kansas City is louder than the one in Jacksonville.
That's a pretty safe assumption given the Jags Stadium is empty when they are playing.

Is Arrowhead louder than Century Link? Soldier Field? AT&T? Don't know. Nobody does unless you've been there.

Sydla

Reaction score
I never understand the desire by DCs to go conservative late in games and play soft coverages, especially against good teams.

TexasTriumph

Reaction score
if Foles wins this game, man I can't imagine the talk in Philly about who should be their permanent QB

Alohawg1

Reaction score
If I'm philthy, I'm looking for Alshon Jeffery up high like they said. Go get it.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Are the Eagles allergic to running the ball or something? I think they've thrown the ball 12 times in a row by now.

36 passes vs 20 runs. Bears are tough against the run and the Birds do not have any RB that is producing in this game.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
You know philthy scores a go ahead td, but if they fail on their 2 pt attempt they could lose by 1 on a fg at the buzzer.
Doesn't matter. If they go simply for the extra point, they still can be beat by a field goal. The situation dictates going for two.