Eagles vs Commanders Game Thread

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Didn't the skins give Morgan Moses a HUGE contract this off season....

haleyrules

Reaction score
Du0hT6p.gif
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::hammer::hammer:

ghst187

Reaction score
Cousins is going to be the most over paid player in the history of ALL sports

I raise you that he won't even be th most overpaid Commander of all time...
Believe that honor will always be Albert Haynesworth..
Adam Archileta may be second..:laugh:

Carson

Reaction score
I raise you that he won't even be th most overpaid Commander of all time...
Believe that honor will always be Albert Haynesworth..
Adam Archileta may be second..:laugh:

Man I loved Archuleta in St.Louis

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
My thoughts:

Skins

Their offense has real issues with Morgan Moses and Scherff. Moses lacks bend and I would never be too high on giving big money to OT's that are tall that struggle to get bend. Scherff may be the most overrated O-Lineman in football. I've never been impressed with him and he struggled here in pass pro.

Cousins looks like he's lost arm strength and accuracy. Had a lot of throws miss high. Pryor couldn't catch. Doctson was incognito and Crowder went from an effective player who got away with Offensive PI all of the time to largely ineffective. Reed even looked very pedestrian and Robert Kelly looked slow. Chris Thompson looked good, but they stopped using him for whatever reason.

Defensively the corners looked really good. Pederson did a smart thing in finding ways to get Torrey Smith on Norman with off coverage and running go routes because Norman doesn't have the speed to catch up. Only problem is that Wentz couldn't execute. That Kendall kid looked really good and so did Breland. Allen was nowhere to be found, but Gallette looked very good...just nobody except Kerrigan can tackle in their front 7. Swearinger is going to kill the Skins secondary...he has assignment bust all over him.

Eagles

Wentz struggled early, but the Skins made it easy on him with primarily man coverage. Then they switched to zone and got an interception but then stuck with zone for too long and didn't have the pressure to get to Wentz. Wentz doesn't beat you deep unless it's a broken play. His anticipation was better, but he's still primarily a 1-read QB unless he gets time and then he goes to his 2-read which is always Ertz. I think a key here is to take away Ertz and throw more zone than man at him.

You might need a sundial to watch Blount run as he is so slow. None of the receivers really scared me. The interior O-Line isn't very good either...lots of missed assignments.

Defensively they have a nice defense although the Skins showed that they are suceptible to misdirection and passes to the tailbacks. Playaction passes with intermediate slants or in routes worked as well, just the Skins couldn't catch the ball.

Both teams looked pretty sloppy, but the Skins looked incredibly sloppy. The Eagles were struggling with missed assignments, but tackled well. The Skins didn't do much of anything well and when they had things working for them, they mysteriously went away from it and when things weren't working...they stuck with it.

YR

Carson

Reaction score
My thoughts:

Skins

Their offense has real issues with Morgan Moses and Scherff. Moses lacks bend and I would never be too high on giving big money to OT's that are tall that struggle to get bend. Scherff may be the most overrated O-Lineman in football. I've never been impressed with him and he struggled here in pass pro.

Cousins looks like he's lost arm strength and accuracy. Had a lot of throws miss high. Pryor couldn't catch. Doctson was incognito and Crowder went from an effective player who got away with Offensive PI all of the time to largely ineffective. Reed even looked very pedestrian and Robert Kelly looked slow. Chris Thompson looked good, but they stopped using him for whatever reason.

Defensively the corners looked really good. Pederson did a smart thing in finding ways to get Torrey Smith on Norman with off coverage and running go routes because Norman doesn't have the speed to catch up. Only problem is that Wentz couldn't execute. That Kendall kid looked really good and so did Breland. Allen was nowhere to be found, but Gallette looked very good...just nobody except Kerrigan can tackle in their front 7. Swearinger is going to kill the Skins secondary...he has assignment bust all over him.

Eagles

Wentz struggled early, but the Skins made it easy on him with primarily man coverage. Then they switched to zone and got an interception but then stuck with zone for too long and didn't have the pressure to get to Wentz. Wentz doesn't beat you deep unless it's a broken play. His anticipation was better, but he's still primarily a 1-read QB unless he gets time and then he goes to his 2-read which is always Ertz. I think a key here is to take away Ertz and throw more zone than man at him.

You might need a sundial to watch Blount run as he is so slow. None of the receivers really scared me. The interior O-Line isn't very good either...lots of missed assignments.

Defensively they have a nice defense although the Skins showed that they are suceptible to misdirection and passes to the tailbacks. Playaction passes with intermediate slants or in routes worked as well, just the Skins couldn't catch the ball.

Both teams looked pretty sloppy, but the Skins looked incredibly sloppy. The Eagles were struggling with missed assignments, but tackled well. The Skins didn't do much of anything well and when they had things working for them, they mysteriously went away from it and when things weren't working...they stuck with it.

YR

Swearinger reminds me of Killer Keith Davis.

Team leader, big hitter, horrible angles and in coverage.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
The Philly media was saying all week that the skins were 5-0 in the last 5 games vs the eagles so I had a feeling the eagles would go down there and win

TheHerd

Reaction score
You can see the projection of the ball going forward in which was blocked by a defender. The NFL is becoming a game people are not going to want to watch anymore.

I wasn't watching as I only watch Cowboys games now. And this is exactly why. It's not just against the Cowboys, so no anti-Cowboy conspiracy jokes please.

The calls have gotten so blatantly obviously bad, I cannot believe the New York crew is that incompetent. I can't pretend to know the reasons, but those calls have to be purposeful.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
That is literally the worst call I've ever seen.

I'm sure every person on this board that could point to half a dozen calls much worse than that, dal-Pitt first SB, 94 dal-49ers NFC championship game, past two GB playoff games just to name a few.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
I wasn't watching as I only watch Cowboys games now. And this is exactly why. It's not just against the Cowboys, so no anti-Cowboy conspiracy jokes please.

The calls have gotten so blatantly obviously bad, I cannot believe the New York crew is that incompetent. I can't pretend to know the reasons, but those calls have to be purposeful.

I didn't watch either, had on the Jets and Bills