Eagles vs Seahawks

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
:lmao:
3hf9ow.jpg

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
45 attempts to get 256 yards = 5.7 yds per attempt. Pathetic! I don’t want to hear anyone say this guy is better than Dak. I’m waiting for the Jones vs Dak debate to come....

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Remember will everyone declared Howie as the best GM ever for the Eagles and such a genius. Now Eagles fans are blaming him saying that he hasn't gotten Wentz any help or build a good team around him. :muttley:

Good times haha. Oh dear. They really are in a a bad way. That is so delightful.

HungryLion

Reaction score
45 attempts to get 256 yards = 5.7 yds per attempt. Pathetic! I don’t want to hear anyone say this guy is better than Dak. I’m waiting for the Jones vs Dak debate to come....

And that’s with the garbage time drive. He had 4.8 YPA before that drive.

awful

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Whoever keeps saying that the Eagles have a soft schedule remaining....I wouldn't be so sure they're going to pull off more than 2-3 wins. They're reeling right now and their fans are going to beat them down on Monday morning.

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
What a horrible miss. Hopefully New Orleans scores in this drive. Dallas game will be held otherwise.

rxdoc

Reaction score
Woah, if we lose today - we'll have to win out, the Eagles play:

Dolphins
Giants x2
Commanders
Cowboys

The way the Eagles are playing I could see them dropping an easy one....

NickZepp

Reaction score
Remember when they traded for Bradford about 4-5 years ago and there was people on ESPN saying he was the best QB in the NFC East LOL.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Whoever keeps saying that the Eagles have a soft schedule remaining....I wouldn't be so sure they're going to pull off more than 2-3 wins. They're reeling right now and their fans are going to beat them down on Monday morning.

I stated this before. They loss to the Falcons and the Lions and it's for this very reason why the rest of the games they have left aren't automatic easy wins.