Eagles were never the threat

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
To be honest I'm not so sure the Rams "compete" with the top teams. Seems they may be closer to, or on par with, a healthy Cowboys' team. We will see down the stretch.

Good point. I looked into who they played, and they actually only beat really bad teams, besides the Bucs. And they’ve gotten blown out a lot. We still look better on paper than the Rams.

BermyStar

Reaction score
Good point. I looked into who they played, and they actually only beat really bad teams, besides the Bucs. And they’ve gotten blown out a lot. We still look better on paper than the Rams.
Well said, that's pretty much my take as well. They made some splash personnel moves, but it doesn't seem to be paying off just yet. They may be screwed in the long run. If they don't win big in 2 - 3 years they are probably bottom feders while they reel from these gambles. They make it interesting for sure.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Wash can possibly beat a really horrible seattle team and it means nothing.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In order for there to be no threat to the division for the Cowboys, they have to take care of business on the field. They get caught from behind, this will be one of their worst seasons In history.

blueblood70

Reaction score
We should sweep these division games..
should never goes as planned. Games take on a identity of their own..like the season each game is one off..you can win one game by 30 and play the next game with the exact conditions and lose by 30..ball bounces funny, refs, players/coaches guessing wrong etc etc

its why picking records at the beginning of season and also picking games based off what your team did and the other team did the game before the next team you play is never a lock..

why i dont bet on sports. True reality's tv and Rarely seems to go as planned,,the best team is supposed to win but doesn't always add this scourge list and really is making this league a true parity the way the NFL wanted it but fans don't like as much..

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I don’t get how the Cowboys struggling and all are 7-4 yet people fear teams with more losses than wins. It makes no sense.

Come on Rocy you remeber when we good teams they won every game......Seriously though it is crazy what happens when the team has a loss or 2....no amount of.."would you have been good with 7-4 at this point before the season started" can calm the storm.

glimmerman

Reaction score
should never goes as planned. Games take on a identity of their own..like the season each game is one off..you can win one game by 30 and play the next game with the exact conditions and lose by 30..ball bounces funny, refs, players/coaches guessing wrong etc etc

its why picking records at the beginning of season and also picking games based off what your team did and the other team did the game before the next team you play is never a lock..

why i dont bet on sports. True reality's tv and Rarely seems to go as planned,,the best team is supposed to win but doesn't always add this scourge list and really is making this league a true parity the way the NFL wanted it but fans don't like as much..
I agree division games are never a lock. If this team wants to take this division we should beat them. We smoked the giants and egirls but we were rolling then. Let’s get healthy and finish. Still got the wft to play twice..

blueblood70

Reaction score
Come on Rocy you remeber when we good teams they won every game......Seriously though it is crazy what happens when the team has a loss or 2....no amount of.."would you have been good with 7-4 at this point before the season started" can calm the storm.
they are living in the moment and don't have the big picture in mind.. a bad taste from 1-3 stretch.

hard to be confident i guess..

we did have 2019 finish much like this and well 8-8 and missed the playoffs after a hopeful start. footballs version of PTSD is kicking in.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Cows should have easily beaten the broncos and the eye-patches, too...but they laid an egg, instead.
Yeah the bronco game is still upsetting. You don’t drop the easy games. Need the division game but want the others and the easy ones to pick up..

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
they are living in the moment and don't have the big picture in mind.. a bad taste from 1-3 stretch.

we did have 2019 finish much like this and well 8-8 and missed the playoffs after a hopeful start. footballs version of PTSD is kicking in.

I think this is true, its ashame realy cant enjoy anything when your worrying about what happens next all the time.

glimmerman

Reaction score

One game at a time. I wonder if the staff or players start looking at long game to much. You know like if we lost this one it wouldn’t be so bad. Going into a game with that mind set and thinking the skill and talent will take over.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Been paying attention but they were 3-1 over the last 4 before yesterday while we were 1-2
I'm not talking about last 4 or last 3 or nothing to make their record look better than what it really is. They have 7 losses. Including a 20 point *** whooping by the Cowboys. They've laid eggs most of the year. They have some decent wins but even bigger losses.