Early afternoon game thread

lukin2006

Reaction score
How does roethlisberger have 3 interceptions and the browns have 0 points?

Very sub-par QB play. Pitt just gifted Cleveland a first down with a personal foul penalty, before the penalty Cleveland was backed inside their 5. They are in Pitt territory.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
I like Zeke but when I think of us having the chance to have Jack and Ramsey on our D gives me the willies.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Tyrod Taylor runs 20 yards to tie the Steelers at 7.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Maybe Tyrod Taylor ain't that bad. Cleveland will win a game this year. I hope it is today but I doubt it.

TruBluSince1982

Reaction score
Chubb for Cleveland looks good running the ball.

Chubb would have been my guy next draft if we would have moved up for Wentz.

I suppose might be being sarcastic tho seeing as how I'm not watching. Last time I checked he had 1 carry for -1 lol

TruBluSince1982

Reaction score
Maybe Tyrod Taylor ain't that bad. Cleveland will win a game this year. I hope it is today but I doubt it.

He is good about ball security but comes at the expense of not making a lot of big plays typically. But he has legs and can do just enough to win with a great defense.

Brown's should have that I think. I'd imagine that is the reasoning not going with Mayfield just yet

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I don't know that it is legal to touch the QB anymore. It's getting ridiculous.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Back-to-back roughing-the-passer penalties on the Saints what are you supposed to do run up and touch the quarterback and say got you. This is freaking ridiculous:facepalm: