Early afternoon game thread

blueblood70

Reaction score
Yup. Isn’t it wonderful!? The Jedi knew to cut him once he wasn’t worth his salt anymore.

Giants overpaid. Banked on him.

Win for us.
I think one game doesnt tell a story, new teams new coordinators etc takes time to adjust..remember that before the ripping our guys comes in an hour :))

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Well Tiki Barber IS in the booth (well not the booth but somewhere). But yeah, welcome to my life every week.
That uncharismatic goon is ruining a perfectly good obstacle course show with his blandness. And I like Ultimate Beastmaster!
He's more bland than Peter Graves!

blueblood70

Reaction score
I'm surprised there isn't even more Barkley circle jerking, even with the 2.3 ypc
He has a ton of burst and speed outside, struggling inside..might be bit early ripping the guy IMO..he reminds me of Mccarfrey right now and will make his production outside and in passing game but over time he will figure out patience to run inside..theres a lot of ripping the Oline in NY right now so maybe its not Barkley..

reddyuta

Reaction score
Ronde was going bananas over his leap short of the first down on 4th and one. If Barkley had just plowed ahead he could have gotten the first down.

I dont think Barkley is the ploughing ahead kind of Back.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
He has a ton of burst and speed outside, struggling inside..might be bit early ripping the guy IMO..he reminds me of Mccarfrey right now and will make his production outside and in passing game but over time he will figure out patience to run inside..theres a lot of ripping the Oline in NY right now so maybe its not Barkley..
Not ripping Barkley at all, I like him and i expect him to be good. It's just that with all the hype surrounding him here in the NY area, you'd think he's already the best back in the league and doesn't need an o-line.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Gotta love some of the sincere idiots in our fanbase.

What short memories they have when Zeke "The Greatest of All Time" went for all of 51 yards on 20 carries in his first NFL game. The next game he had two fumbles.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
That back shoulder fade looked like Dak and Dez ; )

Not for nothin but Bortles sucks

Sydla

Reaction score
Gotta love some of the sincere idiots in our fanbase.

What short memories they have when Zeke "The Greatest of All Time" went for all of 51 yards on 20 carries in his first NFL game. The next game he had two fumbles.

Barkley has bigger issues facing him that first game jitters.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Family room

HD8b7ZT.jpg

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
So, the Bills are some kind of awful, eh?