Early Game Thread

just_catch_it

Reaction score
WOW Watching the SF, Saint game makes you wounder why anyone would ever say the Cowboys are talented:huh:. We are a JV team compared to teams like SF! Whats Ironic is that SF was Competitive back in the 80s 90s and yet they are still competitive today. JJ could learn from teams like SF on how to rebuild and get Real talent and stay competitive so we don't keep wasting years and decades!

CB61

Reaction score
And if for some odd reason we end up in the playoffs we are going to get the 49ers I believe ? as of right now that would be fun

aria

Reaction score
All the praise for Payton is blown out of proportion IMO. He makes some critical head scratching decisions. One of a few that stands out in this game, and the most critical, was when he inexplicably went for 2 when they were up 13-0. It would still be a one possession game if he had just kicked the extra point. Had Garrett done that and we lost, he would be crucified.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
WOW Watching the SF, Saint game makes you wounder why anyone would ever say the Cowboys are talented:huh:. We are a JV team compared to teams like SF! Whats Ironic is that SF was Competitive back in the 80s 90s and yet they are still competitive today. JJ could learn from teams like SF on how to rebuild and get Real talent and stay competitive so we don't keep wasting years and decades!

What? You want the team to tank 5 or 6 years in a row so you can get constant top five pics to rebuilt. Fan base would love that. San fran still hasnt won anything even with all th tanking.

InTheZone

Reaction score
how do they not call block to back against Sherman? the Saints WR was tackling him right after the catch was made.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Is Rod Marinelli coaching the SF and NO defenses at the same time?

just_catch_it

Reaction score
How many teams would Dak even start for if he wasn't on our roster:lmao2:Jets and maybe Miami??? Cmon he is not even a top 25 qb. He cant play like these guys!!

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Beasley leaves and goes to a team with a better record and I have no doubts that there would be key players on the Cowboys who could go elsewhere and thrive under better coaches, while the Cowboys are forever stuck in the same spot because Jerry won't let Garrett go.

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
Beasley gets the 2 point conversion. lol
That pass though. As simple as it was if the whole is late with the oss it’s an unsuccessful attempt. I say that cuz as much as I believe I Fak, that type he doesn’t always make. He would’ve threw that pass behind Beasley where it would have the defender who was clearly beat(presnap) the opportunity to catch up on the play and make the it. That’s Dak biggest weakness. You seen it with Zeke the last two weeks. He can’t hit receivers out the flat I stride. He always make them either stop for the reception or have to come back to the ball instead leading h th en forward in stride.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
And if for some odd reason we end up in the playoffs we are going to get the 49ers I believe ? as of right now that would be fun

Dallas would be what, a 42 point underdog?

SlammedZero

Reaction score
NFL is such a strange place sometimes. Houston takes out NE and is laying an egg to Denver the next week. :laugh:

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Beasley leaves and goes to a team with a better record and I have no doubts that there would be key players on the Cowboys who could go elsewhere and thrive under better coaches, while the Cowboys are forever stuck in the same spot because Jerry won't let Garrett go.
That's why I root for our players after they leave here.

CB61

Reaction score
I just heard the Chiefs almost had to Forfeit because they forgot to unload their helmet shoulder pads and footballs when they got off the plane last night and the plane went back to New Jersey LOL seems that's made it back to Boston

mattjames2010

Reaction score
This Saints and 49ers game is wild. There is a great defensive play followed by a great offensive play. Bosa has been everywhere on the field.

mattjames2010

Reaction score

It was always silly for anyone to think we had a loaded roster. You don't win meaningful football games with scrubs at DT and safety. It just doesn't happen.